Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Fall TV

What are you planning on watching this fall?

I'm not sure I'm going to start any new TV shows, probably will just keep up with show's I've watched in prev. seasons. (If we had DVR I might record a few to watch later).   I think DH wants to watch Revolution.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fall TV

• Options
    I cannot wait for the new seasons to start! I haven't seen anything new that really interests me yet. Maybe something will draw me in. I can't wait for my usuals though. NCIS both shows, Bones, and Grey's for starters. Then a bunch of comedies. So happy they are back and it's football season! I think I watch too much tv ha! 
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No new shows have caught my eye as of yet.  I think my H wants to check out Vegas.  I'm excited for my usuals: Hawaii 5-0, SVU, CSI.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dexter!
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Vampire Dairies, Once upon a Time, Grimm, Copper, and I was also thinking of starting Revolution.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"