April 2011 Moms

"nun nun"

LOL that is how DD says she wants food!

So, my question is what is your LO's fave food right now?

Re: "nun nun"

• Toss up between watermelon and cheese. And she prefers "high-end" cheeses not just sliced cheese. LOL.
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• Loading the player...
  • I would say it's a toss up between grapes, apples, Babybell cheese or pickled asparagus.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Definitely banana. He ate two yesterday morning!!
     Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nananas- or bananas, in english. He loves 'em!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 
  • Eggs.  Fried, hard boiled, scrambled, doesn't matter he loves them.  He also knows sign language for cracker, so he asks for craw-craw often.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • son - brocolli - eats it like candy , even wants it for breakfast

daughter - cheese ! sargento brand preferred..

both - during the summer-... loved loved loved loved blackberries when they were in season.. now they are showing their "sophisticated palates" and are turning up their noses at the blackberries that are don't taste quite right in this last part of summer.

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Graham crackers. They are the first two words that she put together and says them clearer than any other word she has! We had to cut her off cold-turkey from the graham crackers! She would stomp her feet and demand them anytime she was near the kitchen and started to refuse dinner in hopes of getting her beloved graham crackers. Prior to the graham cracker craziness, she loved peas, cheese and bananas. Really she just loved food in general!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bananas, for sure. If given the choice of any other food or a banana, the banana wins every time.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• DD says "cacka" (cracker), cheese, numanum (food in general/nurse), "nuh" (nurse). I think those are her only food words, and those three are pretty much tied for favorite. She really loves fruit too, but doesn't have any words for it.
    Old nestie, new name: formerly ckolak:-)
    imageimage
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Mama's Gonna Buy You A Mockingbird
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"