School-Aged Children
Options

Wgat to get a 4yr old for Christmas

Not sure if it'sbest to posthere or 24+, but we are trying to figure out what to get DS1. He has a LeapPad and Tag, train table (with 2 wooden sets), an easle and a bike. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wgat to get a 4yr old for Christmas

• Options

How about a ride on car for a big gift 

we have the John Deer gator, the Fisher price Jeep Hurricane, or the power wheels kawasaki KFX, we've had great luck with all 3 of those, and the kids love them.  

• Options
    https://www.kickboardusa.com/forages2to5

I really regret not spending the money and getting a Razor instead.

Does he have unit blocks? I love the two Melissa and Doug sets and DS still uses them often at almost 6.

Does he have a desk or special chair?
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is obsessed with construction vehicles/equipment, playdoh, movies, clothes, coloring books, crayons, markers...that's all I can think of now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

4 year olds are reaching the point where they can enjoy board games like Hi-Ho Cherry-O, Trouble, and other similar things that involve taking turns and counting, but don't involve reading.

What about a remote control car?

Santa brought my son M&D unit blocks when he was 4, which he loves.  He is 8 and he still plays with those blocks a lot.  They've been one of the most-used toys we've ever owned.  

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Options
    imagenoah-bear:

Not sure if it'sbest to posthere or 24+, but we are trying to figure out what to get DS1. He has a LeapPad and Tag, train table (with 2 wooden sets), an easle and a bike. 

There is a Preschool board, the ppl on that board have kids around your son's age.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"