March 2012 Moms

NBR: I lost my wedding ring :(

I never used to take my engagement and wedding rings off, but started to because LO is so squirmy these days I did not want to scratch him - again.

We are celebrating 8 years of marriage this year and I'm so bummed I lost them. I have torn the house upside down. They must be here somewhere, so our next steps are tearing apart sinks and the washing machine. They may have fallen into the garbage, so then they are long gone.

DH is not mad at me at all, but he designed them for me with the jeweler, so even though they were not very expensive, they were made for me.

So bummed!

Plus, we cannot afford to get out of town this year for our anniversary like we usually do. So I'm really bummed!

Vent over! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: I lost my wedding ring :(

• Oh no! Fingers crossed you find them. I'm terrified mine will fall off. They have gotten pretty loose with bf. I don't want to get them resized until I stop because I'm afraid I will put a lot of weight back on then.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Oh man, I'm so sorry!!  Fingers crossed that you find them!!
  • Loading the player...
  • If they were designed for you, do you think you could go back to the jeweler and he would have them on file. If worse came to worse he could remake them? I know it is not the same as the ones you were married with but it could be worth a try??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageslyrose123:
    If they were designed for you, do you think you could go back to the jeweler and he would have them on file. If worse came to worse he could remake them? I know it is not the same as the ones you were married with but it could be worth a try??

They could be remade if I had the money :(

• Would insurance cover?

DH lost his on a business trip a few months ago. I am still really upset that he won't have the ring we were married with. Feeling super bad for you :
  • I always worry that I will lose my rings, or that the stones will fall out.  Hopefully there is still a chance they could turn up.  Fingers crossed for you.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagelisadfox:
    Would insurance cover? DH lost his on a business trip a few months ago. I am still really upset that he won't have the ring we were married with. Feeling super bad for you :

We just got homeowners insurance last year and did not take out a jewelry rider. I never loose stuff and I do not have many pieces so did not think to cover it.

• Oh, shoot! I'm so sorry!! That's such a blow.... I know I'd be crushed if I lost my rings :( I really really hope they turn up!! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm sorry you lost your rings. There isn't a worse feeling of when you lose something important like that. I hope you can still have a good anniversary even though your not going anywhere. I have my fingers crossed that you find your rings!!!
  • That sucks! Hopefully you find them. And even if they weren't expensive the fact that they were designed for you and gave to you with love makes them special (even if they aren't designed for you they are still special). Good luck!

• I'm sorry that is horrbile! I think I would have a heart attack if I lost mine. Good thing your husband is understanding. Hopefully you will find them at home in some random place so you don't have to replace them. Congrats on 8 years!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• What a bummer! :( I'm sorry you lost them. Hopefully they turn up someplace.

Congrats on 8 years! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"