North Carolina Babies
Options

North Raleigh Daycares

Hi all.  I'm currently living in Wilmington but may be moving in the near future.  My DH and I are possibly moving to the Raleigh area.  We've got  friends that have a house up in the Harrington Grove neighborhood and we like the area.  We have a 4 year old daughter and we'd be looking for full-time daycare/preschool for her.  Anybody have any centers they'd recommend in that area and what would pricing run? I appreciate it...We're trying to gauge how much it would run us compared to what we're paying now.  TIA

Re: North Raleigh Daycares

• Options
    We live in Woodlawn (right next to Harrington Grove) and use Little Pro Academy on Leesville. We pay $275ish a week for a 2 year old so figure a bit less for a 4 year old. They are awesome and the place is super new, clean and organized!
    image Aiden Jude is on his way! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We use Spanish for Fun on Glenwood- I believe 4yo is $925/month.  I highly recommend this center.  I don't know any centers further into that area of Raleigh to recommend.  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check out The Growing Years in Bedford/Falls River...we love them.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• Options
    Childcare network is awesome! They are in both Wilmington and Raleigh so your child would be use to the same curriculum they use.
    www.petanolucci.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"