Postpartum Depression

Rough day

I'm having one of those days where I feel like I can't get motivated to do anything. Maybe it's just because it's Monday, but I can't focus at work, I feel like I can't do anything right and I keep daydreaming about when I'll be able to fall asleep tonight. Ugh....
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Rough day

• Sorry you are having a rough day.  I think everybody has them now and again, but when you have PPD they seem to be a bit worse.  I hope your day gets better! 

On another note...I see your tickers...both of your babies have the same birthday?? And it is today?!  That is so cool!  Happy Bday x2!  :-) 

PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• I'm not sure why they say that, I must need to fix them, lol. My son's 4th b-day will be in April and my daughter just turned 1 Aug. 13 :)

And thanks! I hope it gets better too. I feel like such a failure when I don't have the energy or motivation to do even the simplest things. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough day.  It started out like that for me too - totally unfocused and unmotivated, but I kind of forced myself to get busy and pulled myself out of it.  It seems like with PPD it is extra hard to get motivated sometimes... and Mondays make it extra extra hard!  I hope your day gets better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"