2nd Trimester

Halloween Costumes?

Has anyone started to think about this yet?  Are you going to incorporate baby(ies) into your costume?

We dress up at work and a few friends have parties.  I won't have much of a bump, but I was still thinking of doing something baby/belly related...

Have you seen anything funny and not ridiculous (from what I've seen, I'm not sure if it's possible!)?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Halloween Costumes?

• I'm gonna be a be a zombie and get a cheap baby doll and somehow stick an arm and a leg on my shirt like the baby is busting out. Kinda gross but I was already gonna be a zombie before I found out I was pregnant so I figured I do the same thing but incorporate the baby lol
  • imageInkedMegs:

Has anyone started to think about this yet?  Are you going to incorporate baby(ies) into your costume?

We dress up at work and a few friends have parties.  I won't have much of a bump, but I was still thinking of doing something baby/belly related...

Have you seen anything funny and not ridiculous (from what I've seen, I'm not sure if it's possible!)?

https://www.inspireyourwalls.com/item_272/Pregnant-Skeleton-Iron-On-Design-Great-Maternity-Halloween-Costume.htm

I think this idea is really cute. A mom-to-be posted it on here & thought it would be a cute Halloween costume idea. Plus, I'm finding out the sex of the baby a few days before Halloween, so me and BF are going to use this as a way to announce what we're having. If it's a girl we're going to iron on a pink bow onto the head, if it's a boy we're going to iron on a blue bow-tie to the neck.  

• Loading the player...
  • imageSkyquirk813:
    If it's a girl we're going to iron on a pink bow onto the head, if it's a boy we're going to iron on a blue bow-tie to the neck.  

Cute idea!  If you haven't bought the iron-ons yet, take a look at cafepress.com. They have shirts that are similar to your plans (girl/boy) and they're already done!  No ironing necessary and the pricing is similar to what you might pay for the iron-on and shirt.

I bought the Designated Driver (for 9 months) shirt two months ago to announce to my family/friends 

I was thinking about doing something similar to this: >>clicky<<

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMollusksWrangler:
    I'm painting a tshirt like the death star. So my stomach will look like it. I'm a dork though.

That's awesome.

I have no idea what I'm going to do. I love Halloween but I don't think anyone is going to make a big deal of it this year so I might just dress up as Where's Waldo because I already have similar glasses, a red & white striped dress and blue leggings. I don't feel like spending money for Halloween this year!

• DH is going as the 11th Doctor, and I'm going as pregnant Amy Pond. ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a shirt I made with DS that had a pumpkin on the belly that I'll wear again.  The fun of having kids in the same season!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageBrittanyDoesDerby:
    DH is going as the 11th Doctor, and I'm going as pregnant Amy Pond. ;nbsp;
    Okay you win.

I'm pretty happy that it's a costume that requires no effort, and just a few wardrobe purchases, haha.

• DH was so disappointed in me; I had to Google "Death Star." I also had to look up 11th Doctor!

Great ideas!

I'm a little sheltered...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageBrittanyDoesDerby:

imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageBrittanyDoesDerby:
    DH is going as the 11th Doctor, and I'm going as pregnant Amy Pond. ;nbsp;
    Okay you win.

I'm pretty happy that it's a costume that requires no effort, and just a few wardrobe purchases, haha.

That's why I was so stoked about doing the death star. DD will either be yoda or an Ewok.

Both of those sound freakin' adorable. I've never seen an Ewok costume, but I have seen little Yoda costumes and they're precious..

Nerd costumes are the best.

• We do family themes since DS was born. This year we will be doing pirates so this is my costume:

https://www.partycity.com/product/adult+pirate+queen+maternity+costume+deluxe.do

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Nothing too creative for me. H and I are dressing as Juno and Pauly Bleeker. Just gotta find me a Slinky shirt. H is oddly excited about the ridiculous dolphin shorts he gets to wear.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am totally doing Elvis. I can sew so I'll be starting on my costume in a few weeks. I haven't decided but its between secret Nixon meeting Elvis (fun) or Hawaiian special Elvis (easy).

I love Halloween!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know it might be a little tired, but we're probably going to go the pregnant nun/priest route. I'll be 3rd tri, so I should have quite the bump to accessorize with!
    Lilypie - (KUub)  Lilypie - (x7FR)

Daisypath - (cVUA)   Daisypath - (CnD8)

• one year my SIL went as a pregnant housewife while my brother dressed as a milk man (she wasn't even really pregnant she just put a basketball in her shirt)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Cautiously excited to be expecting #2 after TTC for over a year and a m/c in Dec '11.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    So thankful for DS #1, born December '09 following an ectopic pregnancy and a m/c
  • Halfway considering pregnant nun lol.
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
     TTC since 07/2010 BFP #1 11/10/11 Natural MC at 6w4d BFP #2 01/23/12 MC at 12w. 2x Cytotek 1x Methergen; Genetic testing found Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Started extra Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin then Lovenox BFP #3 07/02/12 EDD 3/13/13 . Rainbow Baby born at 37 weeks, all natural, after 10 weeks of bedrest. BFP #4 ST. PATTY'S DAY 2014. EDD 11/25/14 
  • I'm going as the Operation game. I'm painting on some parts and using felt for others. I'm adding in a little baby on the belly. I went for the cheap idea since I could use Dh's old scrubs that will be great for my bump and just a little paint.

• imageverovladamir:
    imageBrittanyDoesDerby:

DH is going as the 11th Doctor, and I'm going as pregnant Amy Pond. ;)

As a red-headed Amelia, I should maybe do this too....

I have a one-syllable last name, and DH loves to yell "Amelia C___! Get your coat!":)

Aw :) I can't get anyone else to watch it with me. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've been pregnant for 2 Halloweens in the past and the first year I went as a "bump in the road". I wore a plain long sleeve black maternity shirt, used colored electrical tape to tape a road across my belly and then I safety pinned a matchbox car to my shirt lol 

Then last year when I was pregnant I was a lot bigger (end of 3rd tri) and DH & I went as Snoopy and Charlie Brown :-)

This year I think we are going to do a joke costume since all our friends/family basically know how much of a surprise this baby is. I am going as a beauty queen but my sash will say "Miss Da Pill" haha I am running out of pregnant ideas since this is the 3rd Halloween in the last 4 years that I'll have a baby bump haha 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I cut a hole in my shirt and painted a pumpkin on my belly. Everyone loved it!

Sorry I dont know how to make it smaller

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
     AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • I've been thinking about this ever since I got pregnant. But today my husband points out that we probably won't even really go anywhere or do anything for Halloween. Is that sad? Sure. But it's also accurate. :( Wah.

But I WAS thinking of going as pregnant Amidala and Darth Vader. 

• I'm going as an oven with a bun inside ( a t-shirt with a sticky bun and a painted and decorated box on over top) and my husband is going as a chef!
  • imagekfarmer92:
    I'm gonna be a be a zombie and get a cheap baby doll and somehow stick an arm and a leg on my shirt like the baby is busting out. Kinda gross but I was already gonna be a zombie before I found out I was pregnant so I figured I do the same thing but incorporate the baby lol

I saw this costume, but with a real baby in a carrier. It's so cute, in a disgusting kind of way :P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"