January 2012 Moms
Options

New Mobile version of the Bump

Sucks.

I can't even be bothered to bump from my phone anymore. 

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New Mobile version of the Bump

• Options
    i've seen several comments about the new mobile version and i honestly just don't get it. maybe you all had a different version before? but for me, i couldn't reply on my android before the mobile version. now i can actually use my phone, so no complaints here!
    eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
  • Options
    I have an iphone - and before that a blackberry.  I could post on both.  But the new mobile version, when used on the iphone, truncates the message headings, removes all the tickers, and makes formatting a disaster. 
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have an Android also and this is so much simpler! I do miss seeing the tickers and pictures because that's how I associate people with their replies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageaboynamedbarry:
    i've seen several comments about the new mobile version and i honestly just don't get it. maybe you all had a different version before? but for me, i couldn't reply on my android before the mobile version. now i can actually use my phone, so no complaints here!

I can also post better now with the new version. I used to have to convert averything to text and sometimes the post would just disappear and I'd have to start over again.

But now, I always have to switch to full site view b/c the mobile version is so confusing. And I have to click on it several times to finally get the full page.

So neither is ideal LOL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageHuahine:

Sucks.

I can't even be bothered to bump from my phone anymore. 

I read your title and said "sucks" before I opened the thread <3.

• Options

imageHuahine:
    I have an iphone - and before that a blackberry.  I could post on both.  But the new mobile version, when used on the iphone, truncates the message headings, removes all the tickers, and makes formatting a disaster. 

This exactly! I haven't been posting as much because I hate the mobile version 

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    Posting from my Android is easier on this version. It had been frustrating when what I had typed would simply disappear half the time.

I do wish we could see tickers and user icons though. I can see the rational of hiding sigs as some if the bigger images could cause scrolling issues or whatnot on a phone.

Oh, they do need to move the post button farther from the add on the bottom. I've unintentionally ended up other places on the bump when trying to post my post.
    DD born January 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options
    So I don't know why I didn't figure this out earlier but if you scroll down and click "view full site" it will go back to normal.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"