Pre-School and Daycare

(Untitled)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10

Re: (Untitled)

• We have a Britax Frontier in my SUV and a Britax Parkway in my H's car.

I love Britax and I am partial to the brand.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We tried both seats in the store, the crotch strap was pretty snug on the Nautilus.  That's the reason we went with the Frontier. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd go with the Frontier because its more likely to have a good booster fit when you're ready to switch.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • I have both. I can't get a good install with the Frontier 85 with LATCH in my Sienna. I have to use long belt path which is tricky the first couple of times you do it but when I do I get a great install.

The Nautilus is easier to install all around, IMO. No issues with the crotch strap length yet. We do have head slump in the Nauti though and I've heard most kids don't in the Frontier 85. My child hasn't fallen asleep in the FR85 yet so I can't comment from experience.

I think they're both great seats. If your child is on the smaller side, you probably don't need the extra harness height and over all room that the FR85 gives you. If he's bigger, you should probably go with the FR85.

P - 9/2008
    A - 8/2010
    L - 1/2013
    S - 3/2015
  • My husband and our sons all have extra large junk. No I'm not kidding. Fr that reason I crossed the nauti off the list since tint in the crotch will not do. Sp far we a liking our frontier SICT. Getting a good insatll has been a little tricky but nothing terrible.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the Nauti (actually we have 2, one for each car) and really like them. DD is a peanut though so we've never had crotch strap issues. Since she is on the small side, I don't think she'll ever max out the seat by height or weight, so I don't think that the extra cost of the frontier would have been worth it for us.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"