Two Under 2

Re: (Untitled)

• I looked for months and never found one used.
  • I bought mine new but I've seen them used on Craig's list but in NYC only I live outside the city and it seems nobody sells it here. Did you check Albeebaby.com? They sell it "bundled" with second seat or accessories and it seems cheaper than bbb and bru especially because u can't use coupons for it. The shipping is free and i haven't had any issues ordering stuff from them.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was finding them used for around $500 , 2 years old, and going quick. We decided to just pay the extra $200 and get one new since they obviously keep their resale value is so high
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I sold mine to my best friend for $400 (black 2010 in good condition with both seats and carseat adapter).  I offered it on FB for $500 and had a ton of interest.  When my friend wrote and asked for it I gave her the "BFF for the past 15 years" discount :).  The truth is, I bet a lot of these strollers are sold between friends or acquantences.  I sold both my BJCS and BOB Revolution by putting up a quick FB status.  I didn't have to even consider using Craigslist.   

BJCS are hard to find used.  Premium strollers hold thier value very well and you won't get the same discount on them than you would on a cheaper brand like Chicco or Graco.  I would expect to pay $500 for one in good shape. 

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• I think I bought mine for 350ish on an end of the year sale from Albee baby a few years ago.
  • Also, it is a bit expensive, but it's the only stroller I own. I have friends who bought a travel system, regular stroller, umbrella stroller and double stroller. This stroller converts to a double stroller and fits the needs of various age kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"