January 2012 Moms
Options

help me vote for my baby (:

Please vote for Emilio & I in the Gerber Generation contest thanks if you vote comment with your link below & I will do the same for your little ones thanks!

https://apps.facebook.com/gerberps/detail.do?entry_id=84700

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: help me vote for my baby (:

• Options
    This is why I don't enter my child in these things.  Every mom does then bugs the heck out of every frickin person she doesn't even know.  And have you seen some of the pictures people enter?  Sure, you may think your kid is cute with day-old spaghetti sauce all over her face...but not everyone else does!  Or the people who take a picture an inch away from their face so the kid looks like a little gremlin.  So if I entered an actually good quality picture of my actually cute kid, everyone would be so annoyed by the vote requests they'd ignore it.

Anniversary

• Options
    I totally agree.  Most of the pics are not nice looking at all!  I mean, I know that we all think our LOs are the cutest, but I can't believe some of the pics that people put up there.  And as far as the voting is concerned, it's annoying.  For the most part, only freaks of nature will garner enough votes to win a prize.  Also, without knowing how many votes you have vs how many votes are in the lead, well, I'm just hoping to win the grand prize without annoying anyone....because MY baby is the cutest lololol!!!!
    image. image. image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"