Wisconsin Babies

Re: (Untitled)

• Dr. Catherine Kelley at the UW University Station clinic.  She is very good and so is her nurse.  I haven't been a huge fan of their nurses on call...so I am sure to speak with Dr. Kelley's nurse specifically.  She is very good with DD, she has a laid back attitude about parenting philosophies.  She is very pro-breastfeeding.
    www.minegoes2-11.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagealiska:
    Dr. Catherine Kelley at the UW University Station clinic.nbsp; She is very good and so is her nurse.nbsp; I haven't been a huge fan of their nurses on call...so I am sure to speak with Dr. Kelley's nurse specifically.nbsp; She is very good with DD, she has a laid back attitude about parenting philosophies.nbsp; She is very probreastfeeding.

Thanks, my midwife actually recommended her too. We're having a girl, but my husband saw that she listed circumcision as a "special interest" on her webpage, which is something we would be against should we ever have a boy, so that turned him off. It's good to hear she is probreastfeeding, something we feel strongly about, and laid back. I'll go ahead and schedule a meet and greet! :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"