TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Bi-Monthly 6+ Wine and Cheese Party (updates)

WOW!!!  I'm over a week late posting this.  I'll explain.  I hope you girls are all doing well.  Sending love to all of you and big huge hugs to those who need them.  So, how have the past 3 (!) weeks been?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: Bi-Monthly 6+ Wine and Cheese Party (updates)

• 1st-WTF is going on with my siggy??  

2nd- My life has sucked the past few weeks.  Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse it does.  Things seem to be looking up now though.  Slow going, but we will come out of it together.  We have a vacation coming up in a few weeks, I can't wait!  Something we need.  Although the stress will still be there until everything is resolved, I hope we will have a good time.

I'm really sorry I am late posting this, I feel like I am apologizing a lot these days... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • imageRawr08:

1st-WTF is going on with my siggy??  

2nd- My life has sucked the past few weeks.  Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse it does.  Things seem to be looking up now though.  Slow going, but we will come out of it together.  We have a vacation coming up in a few weeks, I can't wait!  Something we need.  Although the stress will still be there until everything is resolved, I hope we will have a good time.

I'm really sorry I am late posting this, I feel like I am apologizing a lot these days... 

I'm sorry that life got worse. I hate whatever it is that's going on. Hooray for a vacation, hopefully it will help you feel a little more relaxed.

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Let's see... what's new with me. We are offiicially TTC again!!!!! After TTA for 18 months, it's kind of nice to be able to say that. I'm now in my 2ww and the days are dragging by. Blah.

As far as life updates go, I've actually been surprisingly happy lately. I don't know if its a mix of feeling a bit better, being back to TTC, knowing I will be quitting my job, or spending more time harvesting my garden but whatever it is, I'm taking it! I've been working on my blog more and just feeling an overall lift in my step that has been missing for the past year and a half.

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Rawr:  *big hugs*  Sorry for whatever is giving you a hard time lately, and I hope it eases up soon! <3  And have a fantabulous time on your vacation!  It sounds like you need it!  Where are you going? :)

Jenn: So happy to see you back on the TTC train!!!  Also, I wish DH and I got busy even half as often as you did this month!  That's some damn sexy timing!!  FX for you!!  Glad you're feeling in good spirits lately!!

As for me, I just had IUI #3 yesterday!  With the great numbers yesterday, I'm feeling really really hopeful... but at the same time, trying to stay realistic.  We have our "what if" appointment on 9/13 to discuss next step if this doesn't work.  I guess we'll go from there.

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Rawr: I'm sorry things aren't going so good. I hope they get better soon! And have a wonderful, relaxing time on your vacation!

Jenn: I'm so glad you're in such a good mood! FX for a BFP in the next couple weeks!

Requires: Good luck this cycle!!!

And as for me, IUI #2 didn't work obviously. And I've got an appointment on Friday with a new RE to talk about IVF.  My new RE sent me an email stating that I should get my AMH levels tested before I come see him so he can have "some answers" for me. His receptionist is supposed to be emailing me a lab order but its been two hours and I still don't have it. So now I'm worried I'll end up  having to reschedule my appointment for next week if I can't get the lab in time for results to be in by Friday am! I pretty much just feel like I'm so preoccupied with this appointment coming up and all the changes that I haven't even had time to let it sink in, which is probably good.

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rawr: I'm sorry that you're having a rough time and hope that your vacation recharges you.

Jenn001: Woo hoo for TTC! Hopefully you won't be back on the TTC train for too long in the best way possible.

ReqEx: FX for third times being the charm!

Laurakat: I hope this new RE can give you the answers you need to get you moved over.

Petra: I hope the days pass quickly with a great outcome!

St. Lucia: I'm sorry that you're feeling the sting of the lucky ladies who get to plow  full steam ahead.

As for me: My ultrasound showed a great looking uterus but cysts ALL over my ovaries.  Luckily they aren't producing any horomones, just messing with my own production.  But that explains why my bw was always normal.  So the doctor told me that she feels clomid would be a good choice for us at this time and gave me a prescription (that along with prometrium, woot woot for CD 80something...Tongue Tied) She gave me strict instructions to call when I start the clomid so that they can get me in for monitoring and blood work.  So yeah, and school/internship is exhausting too.  Sorry I am not around as often.

• imageMrsErinH:

Me: Still just waiting for my follow up appointment next Monday.  Stupid me, I should have scheduled it for this week because the waiting is driving me crazy!  Plus I would really like the staples removed asap...yucky.  Anyway, we have a wedding to go to up in DC this weekend so that will be fun and make the time go by faster until Monday :)  I'm pretty sure if everything looks good she will be giving us the go to try again so I'm excited for that!

Staples! Ugh! I had those once in my knee.  Showering was not easy trying to keep them dry.

I hope you get the green light soon!

• Laurakat: Sorry your IUI didn't work. :(  I hope you're able to get everything settled with your appointments, and your new RE comes up with a good plan!

Petra: I have everything crossed extra hard for you!!  Where are you waiting out the storm??  Stay safe! <3

stlucia:  *hugs*  I know it's hard watching other people get what you want more than anything in the world.  I hope you get your rainbow soon!

ErinH:  Ouchie to the staples!  I hope you have fun at the wedding though!  And FX that you're cleared to get back to TTC!!

raash:  Sorry about the cysts!  No bueno!  I hope you get some answers and a good plan in place soon! 

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!

image image 
    image image image
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Rawr - I'm sorry you've had a really rough couple of weeks. I hope that vacation feels like just what you need.

Jenn - I'm so happy that you are feeling a little better, that you are feeling happier, and are back TTC. I hope this good trend just continues and continues, hopefully with a BFP.

Requires - Crossing everything for this IUI to be IT!!!

Laurakat - Call that receptionist every hour if you have to! I hope the appointment on Friday goes well and that you feel good about moving forward with a plan. 

Petra -  I'm crossing everything for you too! I just so want to see this work out for you. I hope your neighborhood is back on the grid soon!

Stlucia - I'm sorry about AF, and about how long you've been trying. I'm glad you got to visit home, even if just briefly.

Erin - I hope the time goes by quickly until your appointment and that you do indeed get the green light to try again!

Raashton - I'm sorry about the cysts. I hope your Dr. is right the clomid will help. I'm glad she will be monitoring you.

My update: I just left my HSG. Tubes are open, maybe the slightest possibility of a septum, but the tech wanted to look at all of the images more closely and provide an assessment to my RE. She thought the absence of a septum on any previous ultrasound made it less likely that she was seeing a septum now. Aren't they often missed on an ultrasound?

I have most of my RPL and CD3 blood work back, but haven't had an interpretation from the RE yet. There are a couple of things that appear to be on the high side of the standard range, so I definitely want to hear her thoughts on everything. We are still waiting of karyotyping for me and MH.

ETA: added personal messages and more info after I got back to my computer

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Rawr - I hope things get better for you very soon honey, if you need anything let me know. Don't apologize for having too much going on, you do what you need to do sweets and we will be here when you need us.

Jenn - YYYYAAAYYY!!! for TTC! I have everything crossed for you honey and I hope the 2WW doesn't drag too much. I am so happy to hear you have been feeling happier GL sweets!

RequiresExalted GL with this cycle love, I am praying this works for you.

Laurakat - I am so sorry IUI#2 didn't work honey, GL at your appointment.

Petra - I have everything crossed and having been hoping and praying for you everyday. I want this to work for you so bad. I hope your 2WW goes faster and that in the end you have some great news for us. I am so sorry to hear about the wind storm in your area prayers to you all.

Stlucia - Honey I know how you feel with this right now, I am in that icky feeling of feeling crappy about this now. I am always available if you wanna talk.

Erin - GL at your appointment. I am terrible with waiting too.

Raashton - I am sorry to hear about the cysts. I hope the Provera and Clomid work for you. I have been there lol, just warn your husband there will be mood swings!

Hungryhippo - Yay for open tubes, I have nothing to say as far as the septum issue as I have yet to do my HSG. GL honey!

As for me, I am NTNP and having issues keeping my TTC mind out of it. I am also having a pretty hard time with my 2 year anniversary coming up of both my BFP and Loss. I just feel hopeless and defeated. I don't think I can do it much longer.

Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
  • Rawr - I'm so sorry you've had such a tough couple of weeks (((HUGS)))

Jenn - That's so freaking exciting that you're back to TTC.  I have a good feeling for you!

ReqEx - Yay for great #'s!  FX!

LauraKat - I'm looking forward to hearing more about your micro IVF.  Good luck with your consult!

Petra - FX those cramps DO mean something!

StL - Sorry cycle 1 was a bust, but on to bigger and better things (AKA...more sex Smile)

Erin - Wishing you a speedy recovery.  Staples really suck.  I had a whole row of them and couldn't stand looking at it.

Ash - So happy to hear that you have a plan!  Woot woot!

HH - I hope the remainder of your tests come back A OK!  I will be thinking of you. <3

Mini - Sorry you're feeling so down.  I know it's tough, but try to keep your chin up and focus on other things.  Maybe find some projects to dive into.

As for me...I am either 8 or 10 dpo.  Been feeling a little under the weather yesterday and today, but am looking forward to a few days off from work and our 5th anniversary this weekend.  We tackled installing a new storm door this weekend after 3 years of me saying how much I hate the door.  It spanned over Saturday and Sunday...such a nightmare, but it's done!  Tonight we are debating over which smartphone we will get with our upgrade.  We have androids, but are considering iphones.  Such a hard decision.

3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagedelino:

Mini - Sorry you're feeling so down.  I know it's tough, but try to keep your chin up and focus on other things.  Maybe find some projects to dive into.

As for me...I am either 8 or 10 dpo.  Been feeling a little under the weather yesterday and today, but am looking forward to a few days off from work and our 5th anniversary this weekend.  We tackled installing a new storm door this weekend after 3 years of me saying how much I hate the door.  It spanned over Saturday and Sunday...such a nightmare, but it's done!  Tonight we are debating over which smartphone we will get with our upgrade.  We have androids, but are considering iphones.  Such a hard decision.

Thank you sweets I appreciate it. I have recently started some hard core crafting and finding that crafting supplies can get expensive! Work has even slacked off so I don't even have that to keep me busy.

I hope you feel better soon, also Happy anniversary!! 5 years that is a huge deal! Congrats on the new door lol all that complaining worked! That is how things work here, if I complain long enough I get what I want. I have a Droid Pro and love it but, when I  get to upgrade I may get an iphone as well. Decisions decisions. GL sweets!

Me(26)DH(33)
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

• Rawr ? sorry it's been so rough lately. I'm a firm believer in ?everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not the end.? Hope that vacation is awesome!

Jenn ? that's awesome! Hopefully it's a quick trip to PgAL for you :-)

Req ? FX for a successful IUI! I think being hopeful is ? the battle. Looking forward to good news in 2 weeks.

Laura ? bummer about IUI 2, but hopefully this upcoming appt is fruitful.

Petra ? hope that gorgeous blast turns into a beautiful fetus and healthy baby.  Everything crossed for you!

Stlucia ? ugh! I'll bet that stung and sorry Friday was tough. Hopefully cycle 2 is more fruitful than cycle 1.

Erin ? wedding with staples?! Bummer :-( Hope the wedding is a blast and your appt Monday goes well. FX for getting back on the TTC train soon!

Raash ? damn those cysts, but hoping that Clomid does the trick. Hope your loss anniversary was gentle on you.

Hippo ? yay for clear tubes and hopefully there's no septum. Hopefully your RE is able to examine all the lab results and give you some clear feedback and a plan going forward.

Mini ? sorry you're feeling defeated :-( Hang in there ? we're here for you.

Delino ? feel better and happy anniversary! Go for the iPhone ? I have major iPhone envy but am too cheap to get my own :-)

And me ? I got married on Aug 5th :-) We're NTNP this cycle and next mostly due to timing issues, but also in preparation for IVF in October when we get back from our somewhat belated honeymoon. NTNP seems to have alleviated some of the stress of TTC for DH, less so for me, but I'm not surprised :-) Always hoping for a miracle, but also wrapping my head around IVF and gearing up for lots of needles, u/s, and monitoring. Hopefully it all pays off in the end!

ETA spaces 

Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCNYBride05:

Mini ? sorry you're feeling defeated :-( Hang in there ? we're here for you.

And me ? I got married on Aug 5th :-) We're NTNP this cycle and next mostly due to timing issues, but also in preparation for IVF in October when we get back from our somewhat belated honeymoon. NTNP seems to have alleviated some of the stress of TTC for DH, less so for me, but I'm not surprised :-) Always hoping for a miracle, but also wrapping my head around IVF and gearing up for lots of needles, u/s, and monitoring. Hopefully it all pays off in the end!

ETA spaces 

Thanks sweets, congrats on your nuptials! GL in October honey.

Me(26)DH(33)
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011

• Rawr:  Big (((HUGS)))

Jenn:  Yaay Yaay Yaay Yaay!!!!  I'm so excited for you!

Req:  FX you don't need that 9/13 appt!

Laura:  Good luck w/ your appt and your new plan!

Petra:  I've got everything crossed for you!  Sorry to hear about the storms!

StLucia:  I TOTALLY get where you're coming from.  We started in Aug 10 and it's so heartbreaking to see people having multiple babies before we even get one :(

MrsErin:  Good luck at the follow-up.  I hope it goes well.

Raashton:  So sorry about all the cysts!  I hope the medicated cycle goes better.

Hungryhippo:  I hope after a closer look they don't see any septum.  Good luck w/ the results.  I hope any high results are easy to treat.

Mini:  Big ((((hugs)))) on your upcoming anniversaries.

Delino - GL this cycle!  Congrats on the new door.  Sometimes it's the little things that make all the difference :)

CNY:  Congrats on getting married!!!

As for me:  in the 2ww on a femara + IUI cycle.  My IUI was on my birthday, and also during a blue moon so I'm hoping it's good luck!  

PGAL/PAL welcome

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • Rawr - I am sorry that you've have a crappy month but I am glad things are looking better for you.  I hope you have a great vacation. 

Jenn0021- So glad to hear you are happy. I hope that means you are feeling better overall. I hope the 2ww flies by for you. FX for you. 

Requires - I am hopeful for you as well.  I hope this is it for you.  Good luck

Laurakat - I'm so sorry This cycle didn't work out for you. I hope your new RE is able to help you with a plan that works. 

Petra - I have absolutely everything crossed for you.   I hope the storm doesn't keep you away from home too much longer. 

Stlucia -hugs and good luck on your next cycle.

MrsErinH - I hope you follow up goes well and you have a great time at the upcoming wedding.  

Raashton -  Boo to all those cysts!  I hope the clomid works for you. Good luck. 

HungryHippo - I hope the rest of your testing goes by quickly so your RE can start working on a plan for you. I also responded to your message from yesterday. 

Minicheez - hugs I hope you loss anniversary goes by peacefully. I'm a sorry that you are feeling hopeless and defeated.  I'm right there with you. 

Delino - Happy anniversary.  Congrats on the new storm door. I love my iPhone and can't wait for the new one to come out this month.  I hope this cycle brings you a miracle!  

CNYbride - Congratulations on your marriage.  How exciting!  Good luck with your IVF it's scary but we are here if you have questions. 

Lavril - your birthday and a blue moon sound lucky to me.  Good luck Hun.  

As for me I wish I had more time to offer support. I lurk a lot in the late evening to keep up with everyone and I'm usually on so late it seems like what I want to say is already said so I don't post most of the time. 

I found out that my 18 year old niece got pregnant on purpose so she could move out of her moms and in with her boyfriend. She said she stopped taking BC because it was making her fat. Thank goodness my mom called and warned me before my sister. I have been avoiding her calls because I don't think I can talk to her without crying. She never understood to begin with and now that her daughter is pregnant that is probably all she will talk about. I'm am so sad....for my niece because she has no idea what she is in for and for me because this constant ache for another child only gets worse and not better. 

I am currently taking my last round of Provera and I have an appointment with my OB/Gyn tomorrow.  Not really sure what is going to happen next.  My DD will be 9 this month and my DH is starting to wonder if we should just call it a day.  I feel so defeated and worried about the unknown.

In the meantime I am continuing with my weight loss plan and I am reading a lot. Taking one day at a time right now. 

• CNY - Congrats on getting hitched!

lavril - FX for a BFP for you!

KGS - So much love to you my friend.

Maddie - I'm so glad your migraines are getting better!  Jan/Feb will be here before you know it!

3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Rawr - I hope whatever is going on turns around soon and that your vacation is AWESOME!

Requires, Lavril, Petra - FX for you lovely ladies!!! Good luck with everything! PS: Peta! I'm glad you didn't blow away Big Smile

Jenn -It still makes me smile everytime I see you write that you are TTC again! It's got to be such a great feeling after 18 months of TTA.

Laura - Did you ever get your lab order? I hope so! It would be such a bummer to have to reschedule your appointment.

StLucia - *HUGS* It's hard to see when other people have the very thing that you want most.

MrsErinH - Enjoy the wedding!

RAASHTON - Good luck with the clomid this upcoming cycle! FX for you!

HH - I hope all your bloodwork comes back exactly as you want it to...whether that be completely normal or with something to explain your losses (I don't know which you are hoping for...)

MiniCheez - *HUGS* on the pcoming anniversaries.

Delino - Congrats on 5 years! That's great! We celebrated that last year and it was definitely a special anniversary. Are you doing anything fun to celebrate? Also, awesome on the door. I want a storm/screen door for the front of our house, but I apparently have not been whining enough about it because we don't have one yet Big Smile

CNYBride - CONGRATS on getting married! How exciting!

KGS - That's a really rough situation with your niece. I'm sorry you find yourself there. Good luck with the weight loss. Are you reading anything good?

MaddieLynn - I hope the headaches get better.

As for me, we got the green light to TTC again. I had a SHG and it confirmed my original diagnosis of bicornuate uterus. I also tested positive for a heterzygous mutation of the MTHFR gene. So, I'm now on extra folic acid and will go on Lovenox with the next pg. DH and I decided to not-not through the fall and just enjoy ourselves and our "fun time" without worrying about CM, ovulation, etc.. We had been so stressed out and unhappy after the miscarriage, and we are going to take a little time for us. My mother is quite unhappy about us not jumping back in right away, but it's not her life. I'm also really scared about getting pregnant again; I didn't feel this way after any of the other 3 losses...part of me wants to be pregnant like RIGHT NOW and the other part of me is terrified that the Lovenox won't work and that'll be it.

TTC since April 2010
    BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
    BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
    Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
    BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
    Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
    BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
    BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
    No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
    June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
    ~All AL always welcome~

• HH: I hope you get some answers soon!  My septum was found during an SHG, if that helps.  Good luck!

mini: *big squishy hugs*  Anniversaries like that are hard.  Be good to yourself.  I wish there were something magic I could say or do to make you feel better... just know that we're here for you. <3

delino: I hope you feel better soon!  Have a wonderful anniversary!  And, personally, I love my android. 

CNY: OMG Congrats!! :)  I hope you enjoy your honeymoon!  And good luck with the IVF!

lavril:  FX for your IUI!!  You're only a few days ahead of me!  I really hope this is it for you!! :)  (And happy belated birthday!)

KGS: *big hugs*  That sounds really frustrating and difficult to deal with. :(  I hope you get some answers at your appointment tomorrow, and come up with a good plan.

maddie:  I'm glad you were able to get some relief from the migraines.  *hugs*

sammer: Hooray for TTC again!  It's good to have some answers, and I hope that when you do get KU the Lovenox is all you need.  The thought of getting KU again is definitely scary for all of us, but we're here for you!  *hugs* 

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 

image image 
    image image image
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • imageKGS2003:

I found out that my 18 year old niece got pregnant on purpose so she could move out of her moms and in with her boyfriend. She said she stopped taking BC because it was making her fat. Thank goodness my mom called and warned me before my sister. I have been avoiding her calls because I don't think I can talk to her without crying. She never understood to begin with and now that her daughter is pregnant that is probably all she will talk about. I'm am so sad....for my niece because she has no idea what she is in for and for me because this constant ache for another child only gets worse and not better. 

I am currently taking my last round of Provera and I have an appointment with my OB/Gyn tomorrow.  Not really sure what is going to happen next.  My DD will be 9 this month and my DH is starting to wonder if we should just call it a day.  I feel so defeated and worried about the unknown.

In the meantime I am continuing with my weight loss plan and I am reading a lot. Taking one day at a time right now. 

I am so very sorry that you are dealing with all that crap with your niece. Huge hugs sweets, PM anytime to talk or to get info on a better way to reach me. I feel like I could have wrote a lot of what you just said.

Me(26)DH(33)
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011

• imagemaddielynn321:

Update on me: We're two weeks into officially TTA. I've been having unbearable migraines. I was diagnosed with them when I was 7 so having them was nothing new but I was having them more frequent and NOTHING was helping anymore. My (NEW!) neurologist finally decided to put on a new medicine that happened to be a class D so, I also had to go onto BCP. We were already "not-not-ing" so, it wasn't such a big deal to us. The medicine has been helping so far so, no complaints from me. At this point, we'll be TTA until Jan or February. Other than that, no real updates from me. 

I really hope the new drugs help, I know where you are coming from with the migraines. I can't get in to see my neurologist til the 18th of October though. GL

Me(26)DH(33)
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011

• imagesammer818:

MiniCheez - *HUGS* on the pcoming anniversaries.

As for me, we got the green light to TTC again. I had a SHG and it confirmed my original diagnosis of bicornuate uterus. I also tested positive for a heterzygous mutation of the MTHFR gene. So, I'm now on extra folic acid and will go on Lovenox with the next pg. DH and I decided to not-not through the fall and just enjoy ourselves and our "fun time" without worrying about CM, ovulation, etc.. We had been so stressed out and unhappy after the miscarriage, and we are going to take a little time for us. My mother is quite unhappy about us not jumping back in right away, but it's not her life. I'm also really scared about getting pregnant again; I didn't feel this way after any of the other 3 losses...part of me wants to be pregnant like RIGHT NOW and the other part of me is terrified that the Lovenox won't work and that'll be it.

First off thank you, Yay for TTC! I think taking time for the 2 of you is a great plan hun. I hope it is just what you need and you find yourself on Pgal in no time.

Me(26)DH(33)
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011

• imageRequiresExalted:

mini: *big squishy hugs*  Anniversaries like that are hard.  Be good to yourself.  I wish there were something magic I could say or do to make you feel better... just know that we're here for you. <3

Thank you so much, just knowing I have the support of the wonderful ladies here makes me feel better.

imagestlucia_wife:

Mini- Big hugs. I am here too if you need to chat. I feel ya hun!

Thank you so much, I think I just need a good distraction to pull me out of the rut. This weekend DH has off and we have all sorts of plans. Hope it does the trick!

Me(26)DH(33)
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011

• imagestlucia_wife:

NYC- Congrats hun!  Yay for another Aug. bride!  Where are you going for your honeymoon?  

Thanks!!  We had a super small (7 people!) wedding - we both had big white weddings before and wanted small and intimate.  We're going to Portugal for our honeymoon - I CANNOT wait! 

Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mini - Anniversaries are just awful. You aren't alone because even though we all face them at different dates and times, we are all here doing it together. 

Delino - Happy anniversary and GL with this 2ww. I cant wait for the day you get your miracle.

CNY - congrats on getting married! I hope that NTNP continues to bring stress relief for both of you. 

Lavril - Happy birthday and GL with this 2ww! I'd love to see you get your BFP!

KGS - Wow, that is a doozy. I'm so sorry you are in this position with your family. It just sucks. I hope your appointment went well today. 

Maddie - I'm glad you are getting some migraine relief. I hope the next few months fly by for you.

Sammer - I hope this fall is lovely for you both while you take a breather and YAY for having a plan for the next pregnancy!

Wicked - Ugh, how frustrating to be back TTC but not O yet. I hope it happens soon!

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • imagewickedsugar:

As for me.. I think this is going to be an exercise in futility, I am on CD24 with no sign  of O..

I have picked up a new hobby though, Card stamping/creating, which I am loving ! I have a family wedding next weekend that I am looking forward to.

Stupid O, I will send some O dust your way. May the card stamping will distract you enough and perhaps it is late due to stress. GL sweets

imagehungryhippo:

mini - Anniversaries are just awful. You aren't alone because even though we all face them at different dates and times, we are all here doing it together.

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me to have you wondeful ladies here to help me through it. Especially since some of you know how it feels to be in my shoes.

Me(26)DH(33)
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011

• Maddie - Boo! to trying to avoid but glad to hear that your migraines are getting better.

Sammer - ((Hugs)) is sucks TTA but you are on the right track with taking care of your emotional well being first.  I am not currently reading anything I am excited about suggestions are always welcome.

Wicked - picking up distractions were the best thing I could have done for myself wishing you much luck on your next cycle.  Hopefully it comes soon.

• imageKGS2003:

Sammer - ((Hugs)) is sucks TTA but you are on the right track with taking care of your emotional well being first.  I am not currently reading anything I am excited about suggestions are always welcome.

Have you read this month's After a Loss book? Divergent by Veronica Roth. I love it so far.

Me(26)DH(33)
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"