VBAC
Options

OB is getting better as time goes by

Just wanted to post that my OB has gotten more positive and relaxed about the VBAC as our time has gone by.  So it is possible to have the reverse of the usual, where they say they are friendly and then push more for the c/s.  At our first appt I thought I needed to switch Dr's possibly, she had said I couldn't go past 40 weeks and I was not likely to be able to even do the VBAC, with some other not so supportive talk.  But at each appointment, she has gotten more and more encouraging and supportive.  Now I am due next week and we are not even talking about what needs to be done yet, she says everything looks great and "we are in no hurry".  Maybe she just needed to get to know me and my intentions and make sure everything went well?  Anyway, I am happy and relaxed now and I know I can do it!  There is hope!!!!!!!

Re: OB is getting better as time goes by

• Options
    That is good, keep us posted on how things go!

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My dr was the same way. She started out more conservative. I think she just didn't want to get my hopes up early on. Things continued to look good, so I ended up with a VBAC. 

W (02/2009), N (08/2012), and C (04/2014)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"