December 2011 Moms

Late Dec birthday photos

My son's bday is Dec 20th. We plan to get professional photos taken for his bday and figured we could take a family photo for a Xmas card. I'm trying to figure out when to schedule the photo shoot so that I have enough time to get the Xmas cards out but not too soon before he's turned one. Any thoughts?
image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Late Dec birthday photos

• I have been trying to figure this out as well.  I think we are going to have to do 2 separate shoots.  We are doing a family shoot late October (to use for Christmas cards) and then we will do a first birthday shoot (with a cake smash too probably) early December. 
  • I thought this same thing for our Dec.16 baby. I want to schedule a late November/early December photoshoot, depending on when the photographer is available. I actually made our Christmas cards/birth announcements on Shutterfly last year and managed to get them out before Christmas, but a little more breathing room would have been nice. :)
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"