2nd Trimester

Maternity Scrub pants FYI

So I looked all over for maternity scrub pants and didn't like the one Cherokee pair out there. I just got these in the mail today and I LOVE. 

The BEST: I can't believe these Urbane pants aren't actually maternity. If you don't fold down the waist they are basically demi panel! Unbelievably comfy, really low slung drawstring that can tighten under your belly if you want. Downside- only 2 back pockets, no front pockets

https://www.scrubsandbeyond.com/Urbane-Sport-knit-roll-top-scrub-pants-92325.html

A close second, these are super flexible and soft in the waist and won't cut in.  With front pockets and a cargo pocket. 

https://www.scrubsandbeyond.com/Scrub-Works-knit-waist-scrub-pants-92248.html

My little boy: 3/8/13
Baby #2 due 8/17/17 

Re: Maternity Scrub pants FYI

• Thanks for the info, I need to get a few pair of scrub pants as mine are only going to last another couple weeks I think!

Depending on where you work & how strict your dress code is, you might also be able to get away with maternity cargo pants for work (I work in an ER as a nurse and my manager is pretty easy going about that kind of thing).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good to know! I think I can just up then size of my pants bit my tops arwbgetting short lol.
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
     TTC since 07/2010 BFP #1 11/10/11 Natural MC at 6w4d BFP #2 01/23/12 MC at 12w. 2x Cytotek 1x Methergen; Genetic testing found Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Started extra Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin then Lovenox BFP #3 07/02/12 EDD 3/13/13 . Rainbow Baby born at 37 weeks, all natural, after 10 weeks of bedrest. BFP #4 ST. PATTY'S DAY 2014. EDD 11/25/14 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsLean:

Thanks for the info, I need to get a few pair of scrub pants as mine are only going to last another couple weeks I think!

Depending on where you work & how strict your dress code is, you might also be able to get away with maternity cargo pants for work (I work in an ER as a nurse and my manager is pretty easy going about that kind of thing).

I usually wear cargo pants in general instead of scrubs. I like the  plethera of pockets. But, yeah, my last shift was super uncomfortable b/c I wore a pair that should have been retired last week. I have a pair of 6's and 10's of the same pants.I thought I had the 10's until I zipped them up and was like "oh, my that's tight," but I figured that since they road so low it wasn't a big deal...until I sit down. I couldn't wait to get those things off by the end of the night.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for that!  I was just starting to look for maternity scrubs this week.  I think the pants I have will go for a while, but I'm going to have to get some shirts really soon I'm afraid.  It sucks because last time I got away with just my normal tops until almost the last month and then just wore a t-shirt with a button up scrub top over it, but this time my scrubs are already too tight!  I've actually had 2 patients question me already! (Which didn't happen until my last month with DD.)  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for this! I don't like the looks of the cherokee either, and with my last PG, I ended up wearing suspenders the last 4 months. Yes...suspenders to help hold my pants up because I couldn't get them tight enough to hold under my belly! It was very attractive, and made going to the bathroom 30x a day so much fun.
    imageimage imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Your timing is perfect as I just remembered I wanted to order more Urbanes as I was driving to work this morning! 

I've found that my Urbane scrubs are the most comfortable at this point in my pregnancy out of all the different brands/styles I go through.  I regularly wear the Urbane pants in a petite cut but at this point they are the perfect length to tie just under my bump.  Other brands/styles I have require tying on the bump which is waaay too uncomfortable these days and eventually drops down below my belly causing the pants to ride down as well then I'm constantly having to pull my pants back up to where it's comfortable.  The tops are very roomy as well.  If I get to that point I may have to abandon the tops for the $10 Liz Lange solid T's from Target and wear a scrub jacket over in the colder months.

my hero wears kevlar Pictures, Images and Photos

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Do the Urbane pants fit similar to your regular scrub size or did you go up a size for maternity?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"