March 2012 Moms
Options

Local mob boss behind bars at last

Notorious mob boss .. Babybeefcakes and his gang the fluffy Bandits... behind bars at last

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Local mob boss behind bars at last

• Options
    Hahaha! That is too funny.
  • Options
    His baby jail arrived today, found a good deal on the NorthStar Superyard and added in an extension kit and it fits perfectly on his sponge alphabet jigsaw mat we bought at Walmart ..and best of all he is abolutely happy as a pig in *** in it playing with his favorite rattle... now to find a way to keep the nosey kitties out lol.

That will never happen..where baby goes kitties go.. he loves animals and it seems to be mutual.. no matter how many bald spots they risk getting too close.  He tries to be gentle but still grabs a handful of fur, ears, tails or  or ass  most of the time lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a cutie!
  • Options
    That is such a cute picture! He was already in for 9 months, now locked up again. Haha
  • Options
    Solitary confinement... Brutal!

• Options
    So cute!  Book 'em, Dano!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    so cute! think i need to get one of theseSmile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options
    he doesnt really need it just yet, but this way he will get used to it so when he is off and running he won't suddenly get frustrated at being confined sometimes.  One of my worries is the big  window we have in the front room of our apt.. the sill is only about 8 inches off the floor and I wanted to make sure there was no chance of him hitting it and getting hurt or worse go right through it.

I think at some point if its needed I might get an additional  one and make it into a huge play area..it will more than fit in his room or this front room when he is ready to use it..and since it's easily folded we can take it to grandmas if needed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"