North Florida Babies

Been in the Hospital

Hey all! I was in the hospital for a bit there. They thought I had appendicitis but they ruled that out and decided to just go with a diagnosis of severe RLP. Wish there was something I could do but I can barely walk with this pain. UGH

Anyway, how is everyone? It's been really quiet... not that that is unusual for this bored or anything... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Been in the Hospital

• Sorry=[ Hope your feeling better! I was in the hospital a few weeks ago with an inflamed pancreas and being 7 months pregnant and not allowed to have food sucked! haha Now im on bedrest and bored out of my mind:) Anyways get better soon!
  • Thanks! What ended up happening with your pancreas? 
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • I was on a clear liquid diet for a week: yuck. lol then i was told to try to eat bland food for a few weeks to get the inflamation down, but that diddnt last so sometimes when i eat i have really bad stomach pains but i was told that it was one of those things i just had to wait it out. im much better now lol what is rlp?
  • Ugh, that sounds awful. Sorry you're having to deal with that! I hope it gets better soon. 

RLP is Round Ligament Pain. It's supposed to be common in pregnancy with all the stretching and growing and pushing things around that your uterus does.  

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"