Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

Sorry I'm late this week!  

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  If you had to do it over again, what would you choose as your college major? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options

That's why it's the "weekly" check-in!

1. I'm doing very well!

2. Highlight: Had a fantastic 4-day weekend at Lake Michigan with the family. The waves were huge and the kids loved it. Day trip into Chicago to see the aquarium and some good friends. It was a great weekend getaway!

Lowlight: Allergies are here with a vengeance!

3. Looking forward to getting some things crossed off my work to-do list.

4. My major was Neuroscience - loved it and probably wouldn't change. If I had to change, maybe I'd go with Sociology or some other social science.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1.  How are you? - I already have ANOTHER cold.  Ugh!  Eli's sharing all of his daycare germs with me and I end up sicker than he does.2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - Had a great time visiting my family in Georgia!  Eli was great on the plane.  We went swimming every day and he was spoiled rotten by his grandparents.Lowlight - My brother was in a terrible car wreck while I was there.  He's currently in a medically-induced coma in the ICU. 3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - Going to take a second look at a house we like.  Hoping we will make an offer on it!4.  If you had to do it over again, what would you choose as your college major?  - I did Interior Design for 3 years before settling on Anthropology for undergrad (just finished my MA in Museum Studies last December).  I really enjoyed studying it, but it's really not very useful.  I would probably tell my 17 year-old self to pick something more practical, even though I would have been horrible in business or communication.  If I could get through the science classes I think I would have been a good nurse.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageebd08:
    1.  How are you? - I already have ANOTHER cold.  Ugh!  Eli's sharing all of his daycare germs with me and I end up sicker than he does. 2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - Had a great time visiting my family in Georgia!  Eli was great on the plane.  We went swimming every day and he was spoiled rotten by his grandparents. Lowlight - My brother was in a terrible car wreck while I was there.  He's currently in a medically-induced coma in the ICU.  3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - Going to take a second look at a house we like.  Hoping we will make an offer on it! 4.  If you had to do it over again, what would you choose as your college major?  - I did Interior Design for 3 years before settling on Anthropology for undergrad (just finished my MA in Museum Studies last December).  I really enjoyed studying it, but it's really not very useful.  I would probably tell my 17 year-old self to pick something more practical, even though I would have been horrible in business or communication.  If I could get through the science classes I think I would have been a good nurse.

So Sorry to hear about your brother!  Hope he has a speedy recovery!  Thinking of you and your family!

1.  How are you?  I'm good.  It's Thursday.  Busy week at work.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight - DH and I went on a shopping spree this weekend.  We went to Greenwood Park Mall and Circle Centre.  Hadn't done that for a long time! 

Lowlight - we weren't able to go to the river as originally planned because he had to work.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  My friend's wedding on Saturday.  I'm the matron of honor.  Eek...gotta come up with a toast!

4.  If you had to do it over again, what would you choose as your college major? I like my major, but I really wanted to be a pediatrician when I was little.  So, if I could do any major and actually do well in it, I would have wanted to go to Med School.

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options
    imageathlete010688:
    So Sorry to hear about your brother!  Hope he has a speedy recovery!  Thinking of you and your family!

Thanks!  They tried to bring him out of the coma yesterday but were unsuccessful; they'll try again today.  We won't know if there is any brain damage until he can be awoken. 

• Options
    1. I'm pretty good.

2. Highlight: long weekend so my dh was around more. He spent Saturday and Sunday with us. Also, we celebrated my grandfather's 84 th birthday.
    Lowlight: I had a horrible head cold.

3. I am looking forward to attending a wedding on Sunday. I have never been to a wedding of this religion.

4. I majored in criminal justice, and got my bs in it. While I studied it in school I loved it. In reality, or at least where I live the career field is limited. If I could do it again I would major in agriculture.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageebd08:
    imageathlete010688:

Thanks!  They tried to bring him out of the coma yesterday but were unsuccessful; they'll try again today.  We won't know if there is any brain damage until he can be awoken. 

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I hope they can wake him up today and get answers. I pray everything comes out good for your family, and that he has a speedy recovery.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"