Georgia Babies
Options

B. Braithwaite Santa?

Anyone know when you can sign up for B. Braithwaite Santa this year? Also, anyone know the cost? TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: B. Braithwaite Santa?

• Options

It hasn't been announced yet. . Sign up for their emails and like them n Facebook. that's how they announced it the last few years. 

I think we paid $45 last year which gives you a usb stick of 8-10 pictures by Alice Parks. She is amazing even with my screaming kids the pictures looked good. 

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ditto. They usually announce it on fb and usually have 2-3 diff Saturdays/dates. I love the b. braithwaite Santa! He is so sweet and Alice Parks is great! We've continued going there even since we moved to Alpharetta.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, $45 and appointments in 15 min. increments. Plus you get a 20% coupon to shop while you're there.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks! I would really like to do these pics this year. I liked on Fb and signed up for emails.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    He's a really great Santa and the background is super pretty (which is made even lovelier since Mia has screamed at his face 2 years in a row)

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagemingaling2:
    He's a really great Santa and the background is super pretty (which is made even lovelier since Mia has screamed at his face 2 years in a row)

I can't wait to see her pics this year! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemingaling2:
    Lol this is us too except last year it was two screaming. Dh refuses to go with me this year bc it stresses him out (rolling my eyes). 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"