Indiana Babies

Perry Township Schools

Does anyone know much about Perry Township Schools?  What are websites where you can look at ratings and such?  DH and I currently live in a teeny tiny house right by Perry Meridian HS.  We are wanting to move soon, and I would like to move into the Greenwood limits.  That way our kids would go to either Greenwood HS, Center Grove, or Whiteland HS.  He's definitely not opposed to Greenwood, but there are tons of homes in Perry township that have out-buildings in the backyard that he loves.  I'm not not sure I'm keen on Perry Township schools...

DH: 34  
Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
Started TTC:  June 2012
June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

Re: Perry Township Schools

• www.schooldigger.com rates M S D of Perry Township 219th out of 314 in the state of Indiana.  Center Grove, on the other hand, is 19th!  I've been using that website to decide where we want to move, too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageebd08:
    www.schooldigger.com rates M S D of Perry Township 219th out of 314 in the state of Indiana.  Center Grove, on the other hand, is 19th!  I've been using that website to decide where we want to move, too.
    Thank you! :-) One more thing to add to my list of why we should get out of Perry Township!

Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Loading the player...
  • My husband is from the southside and even though he went to Southport High School, we at one point discussed moving south so our kids could go to Center Grove. We have since decided that we will probably move north instead when the time comes, but he has always thought highly of CG - not so much the others that have been mentioned.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemarleysmom:
    My husband is from the southside and even though he went to Southport High School, we at one point discussed moving south so our kids could go to Center Grove. We have since decided that we will probably move north instead when the time comes, but he has always thought highly of CG - not so much the others that have been mentioned.

Thanks!  I went to Plainfield High School, and my husband actually did go to Center Grove.  I'm pretty sure I'll win this "battle" :-).  As long as I can find property that has a decent yard and is big enough to store all this "toys", I don't think he'll care where it's at - as long as it's on the south side. 

Thanks for your input on Perry Township - I figured that's the type of responses I was going to get, but wanted to ask in case I was crazy! :-)

History:

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

This discussion has been closed.