Dads & Dads-to-be

The majority of people here are women

I admit to have "spied" on the guys a couple times, but really, this board is for men. I see women commenting all the time like it's their home board. I wish TB would make the board locked for females, so only the men could come on here.

Just my two cents. Flame if you must. 

m/c 2013

Re: The majority of people here are women

• you're right... the problem is just needing more guys to show up. it's difficult when there are only a handful. topics to discuss tend to get covered quickly.
    there are two motivations in sports, which is yours?
  • I get what you're saying (I've responded a couple of times, usually I just lurk, though), BUT, what about the women who come on here looking for a male perspective on things? Shouldn't they be able to do so? Not being flamey or judgy, just curious.
    Photobucket
    my read shelf:
    Noelwellin's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenoelwellin:
    I get what you're saying (I've responded a couple of times, usually I just lurk, though), BUT, what about the women who come on here looking for a male perspective on things? Shouldn't they be able to do so? Not being flamey or judgy, just curious.

Thats not what the board is for. There is a sticky topic that they created to contain posts like that, though it's not working.

Lol at the whole point of this post. I'm a woman, coming here to complain about how there's only women here. I suppose I could solve my own problem by gtfo, but instead I'll bog down the board even more with yet another post from a woman. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagenoelwellin:
    I get what you're saying (I've responded a couple of times, usually I just lurk, though), BUT, what about the women who come on here looking for a male perspective on things? Shouldn't they be able to do so? Not being flamey or judgy, just curious.

That's fine, it's just the women commenting on every post that bugs me.  

m/c 2013
  • imagepolooo26:
    I like the male perspective questions. I think they open up a lot of good discussions. I feel that only men should be answering them though.

+1

• imagepolooo26:
    I like the male perspective questions. I think they open up a lot of good discussions. I feel that only men should be answering them though.

Agreed! Seriously what is with all the women answering those? 

m/c 2013
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    The irony here burns.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageKitiara5512:

imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    The irony here burns.

Is that an ironic letter?

At least this thread has an accurate title, amirite?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Ironic that you can't get a word in edgewise with a woman even on a DAD board?
  • and no one can figure out why guys won't post here? Confused

imageuws22:
    Ironic that you can't get a word in edgewise with a woman even on a DAD board?

Try peeing on something.

Like a stick? Cuz I am pretty sure I'm not pregnant, even if I have been missing a lot of periods.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.

I'd totally pee on a fire hydrant.

You could pee on a stick for funsies. UWS conveniently has one up his ass for you to use. :P

I'M KIDDING, UWS.

Why do you think you belong here? All you're doing is proving his point. Stop driving the dads away FFS. The rest of us would like to lurk to see what THEY have to say. If we cared about you, we'd lurk on Parenting, tyvm.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm guilty of using my wife's account to post. I don't  see the point in getting one all for myself. I don't feel all weird about my wife seeing what I write.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"