Eco-Friendly Family

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    It does melt easily, but that doesn't affect how it works on my skin. Sometimes when I open my little jar on a hot day, my deodorant is more of a liquid. I still dip my finger in and rub it into my armpit and it works great. If you're putting it in an old deodorant container to use as a solid you might want to store it somewhere cooler or in the fridge.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm kind of butting in/visiting this board, but I bought Soapwalla deodorant creme on Etsy, and I'm loving it.  Link.

It's $12 for a 2 oz container, but that will easily last for months and months.  My only complaint is that you put it on with your fingers, so then you have to wash your hands after applying.  Not a big deal, just an extra step that I didn't have with my old Secret deodorant.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use the above recipe in an old roll up tube as well. My mom adds a few drops of bergamont and vanilla essential oils as well, and it smells delicious. Has worked great for me this summer. Only had to reapply if it was a really hot, sweaty day. And I like that it never made me smell worse afterwards...like most of the "natural" deos do.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'd like to try and make my own someday. Right now, I just switched to the unscented Lady Speed Stick (I had been using the peach one for about 12 years!). The first week I kind of stank. But now I don't smell, I think it took my body some time to adjust to not having the fragrance. Since fragrance/ parfum is so bad for you, I'm pretty happy with this for now. Of course I don't like the company and I would rather make my own. When I was younger I did try the Jason apricot deoderant, it smelled great but didn't work on my hormal teen armpits! Maybe it would work now...
  • Options
    I use crystal deodorant, the kind you can buy at CVS.  
  • Options
    My husband and I both use the crystal deodorant as well. It took about a week or two of use for my to really get used to it, but now I wouldn't go back. Toms seemed to just make me smell!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"