South Florida Babies

Any good child/day care places near coconut creek?

I will be needing to find a place to take my 3-4 month old when I have to return to work. A couple of days will be part time, and probably a couple full time. I need a place that will allow me to get there after 6 on Friday's though. I get off earlier every other day.... HELP.....

Thanks 

Re: Any good child/day care places near coconut creek?

• Hi, I never post comments but I just happen to also be in search for a daycare for my little guy so. I also live in the coconut creek area. Did you find anything? Thanks

• Check out this school located in East Pompano Beach.

I worked here for some time and am now expecting my own bundle of joy, who will eventually attend here since I know the teachers are wonderful~ 

https://www.caterpillarmontessorischool.com/

Check with them about your hours.

Goodluck!!

• Loading the player...
  • No, I haven't yet. Hard to find hours that will work with my job. (I get off on Friday's later- 5:30 and work about 20 minutes away..... I will keep you posted and would love if you do the same if you find something...

Good Luck! 

• Hello, I babysit children at my house or the parents house, I have 10 years experience and I have a 2 in a half year old daughter of my own,I am sweet, trustworthy, honest, patient, caring and lovable person that loves children and also I live in pompano beach.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"