March 2012 Moms

Sitting up yet?

Hello all! Just wondering if your LO is sitting up on his/her own? Mine is almost there, he's a little wobbly and leans on one side or the other. It's crazy how they are growing up so fast! Soon, they'll be crawling all over!

Re: Sitting up yet?

• I wish. She's close...when you are holding onto one hand. She doesn't have the confidence to do it on her own yet....even though she really is just doesn't know it.

I will make play time and bath time so much easier when she can though.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Sort of, but not for long. She has her two hands on the floor in front and then folds completely in half after a few seconds. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep! She has been for a couple of weeks now. Its crazy tho..she has been  sitting up but just learned to roll over. Strange how kids do things in different order. I would have thought the rolling over would have came first.

photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg
  • @countrygrl5533- Omg yes! Can't wait for him to sit up, everything will be so much easier lol
  • he sits for a few seconds unassisted, but is still a little wobbly. he hasn't figured out how to crawl using his knee to put weight on..but he moves his hips side to side and pulls himself forward with his arms, so he definitely gets around the house when we are doing tummy time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • she can do about a minute, then falls over backwards usually.  It's funny how she's sitting and has never ever rolled from her back to her tummy.  I'm pretty sure she learned tummy to back just to get out of tummy time tho :) so I highly doubt she'll ever do back to tummy! She's working on getting her legs under her during tummy time now.  So crawling will be here soon I think. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup, and he's loving it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • He is not even close...he won't even try! he just stiffins up and won't bend! hopefully he will get it soon!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagelebrale:
    she can do about a minute, then falls over backwards usually. nbsp;It's funny how she's sitting and has never ever rolled from her back to her tummy. nbsp;I'm pretty sure she learned tummy to back just to get out of tummy time tho : so I highly doubt she'll ever do back to tummy! She's working on getting her legs under her during tummy time now. nbsp;So crawling will be here soon I think.nbsp;

OMG this exactly! Except she lasts about 15 min or so sitting and reaching out to all her toys, and then gets lazy and falls backward with her toy to chew on!!!
    Averie Belle March 9, 2012 5 lbs, 11 oz
  • Not yet but getting stronger : hope its soon!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• She still falls over after about 10-15 minutes of sitting and playing.  I still have to sit very close to her so she doesn't bang her head if she topples over.  She is getting stronger though, because she was folding in half when I tried it with her about 2 weeks ago.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yes! It literally happened just over night a wk ago. Crawling next!
    Kingsley Kennedy Wolff born March 16, 2012!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"