September 2011 Moms
Options

manda26! I need to know!

What did you end doing for your "alone" time on Friday? Was your sister able to join you? I know-I know I need to get a life, but I saw your response on my 12 month MD post and was wondering!!

Oh! and i love your new siggy! I cannot get over how light O's hair has gotten! He is soo cute!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: manda26! I need to know!

• Options

LOL!

No, I need to get a life! Because I did nothing! My sister couldn't do anything, so I stayed in but let H do everything for O (but nurse him of course). I was going to go out to buy a new top for O's party but realized I wanted to see what the weather might be like so will go this weekend.

And yes, O is a total blondie now! I love it! Once he got his hair cut it went from a strawberry blonde to a lighter blonde.

336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Haha!! Well then we need to get a life together!! I was secretly living vicariously through you on Friday night! Bo was still stuffed up and we were on the hunt for a quick dinner--we settled for Carrabbas because he loves their spaghetti and meatballs! Well, it did not turn out so well! All of us were over tired, hungry, and wanting NOT to go back to where we call home at the moment... I am glad you got a little reprieve on Friday night! Your husband is a good man!

I have not been following at all...but when do you plan, if any time soon, to wean? I am nursing too, and I feel like it is going better than it ever has! weaning may be difficult for us!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm still scared to take O out for dinner most of the time, breakfast is a lot easier and we go so early the diner is mostly empty! lol

I really don't have 'plans' in place to wean yet, the thought alone overwhelms me because this little boy is a nursing addict. And it is still how I put him to sleep. Sometimes it is the only thing that will calm him down.

He has not been a fan of WCM in a sippy but I see slight improvement (he had a whole ounce between breakfast and lunch today, before it was immediate spit out and wouldn't take it back). So I am going to keep giving him some with meals in a sippy and he will get water in a sippy the rest of the day. I will still nurse him when he wants and to sleep but will work on him going to sleep without nursing before I take it away entirely. If I am still nursing 1-2x per day at 18 months or so, I am fine with that.

Looks like we are in this together!! 

336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"