August 2011 Moms
Options

I survived my first day :)

::pours herself an e-glass of wine::

What a day!

DD2 got up twice last night, then I was up at 6, waiting in line at the clinic by 6:20, back home as the hubs was strapping the girls in their car seat to go drop them off at DC, in the office a few minutes before 8.  

Work was ok. I just feel like my brain has turned to mush after 13 months of dirty diapers, singing the ABC's, counting to 10... I will definitely need a few days to get back in the game. But still, it was nice to see my coworkers - except for one who couldn't find anything better to say to me than "Wow you look tired". But he's an a$$hat so that was no surprise.

As for my betas, I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to get my results. I'm hoping to get a call back in the morning, but if I don't, I plan on stopping by my Dr's office over lunch and hopefully I can get answers then.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and all the T&P's <3 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I survived my first day :)

• Options
    A$$hat!  Glad you had a pretty good day back!  Thinking of those betas! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Glad you survived! Continued T&P's.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! You survived!! I can't wait to hear about your betas. I'm going to keep sending T&P's. :)
  • Options
    Definitely an a$$! Glad you survived and will looking for an update tomorrow regarding your betas! T&Ps for good news.
    Ella 8.6.11
    Carson 3.28.13
  • Options
    Glad you first day wasn't too bad!

Happy thoughts and prayers for good Betas! Are you still bleeding?
  • Options
    Glad your first day back went so well! ::Pacing around the living room untill I hear about your betas::
  • Options

Glad things went well...I am sure I would def have a hard time going back after 13 months off! 

GL with the betas fingers still crossed for good news! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options

"Wow, you look like a douchebag." Would have been my snarky reply back to that guy!

Glad it went well. : )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yeah for a good day back at work, but boo for your a$$hat coworker.  And BOO for more waiting!  Hopefully you get answers quickly on your betas this morning! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"