September 2011 Moms

what's the deal?

Q cannot stop talking about his dad all day long. When it gets around time for H to come home, he watches for him. When he comes in, Q is so so so excited.

Then H plays with him and Q turns into a monster. He starts crying, whining, fussing. And yelling for me. I go in and hang out while I'm cooking dinner but it's H's time with Q so i don't interfere much.

If H has him during the day on weekends Q is fine. Its just evenings, and if I'm doing the major baby duty, he's fine.

So whats the deal? Does he just want me after spending the day with me? Is he maybe fussy from something else at night? Is H doing or not doing something that we're not even aware of?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what's the deal?

• L does the same thing. I think as the night progresses and he gets more tired and crabby he just wants his mommy.
  • imageAmandaPaige6410:
    L does the same thing. I think as the night progresses and he gets more tired and crabby he just wants his mommy.

okay. that makes sense I guess.

• Loading the player...
  • I vote witching hour. L spends most of the evening from 5:00 until bath time clinging to my legs (and only mine, not H's).
  • Oh yes, it's "dadadadadadadada" all day long, but as soon as SO picks her up she's reaching out for me.
  • Once H gets home O could care less about me until he gets tired and wants to go to bed. Then I can't get to him fast enough for his liking.
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Maybe he's a little overwhelmed too? I feel like G is getting to a stage where if he gets too excited he's teetering on the edge of either a giggle fest or a hysterical break down. Pair that with it being evening, and it might just be overload for him.

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Lin, I haven't seen siggies in a while (thanks bump mobile), so I just wanted to say I love yours.  

That is all.  :-) 

• imageJKGymnast:

Lin, I haven't seen siggies in a while (thanks bump mobile), so I just wanted to say I love yours.  

That is all.  :-) 

thank you!

• Yeah, we're in the same boat over here. Elli will ask for him all day long and then when he comes in at night she just wants me. I think it's just because she's tired by then and just wants her mama. She also does better with him on the weekends.
  • imagecarolyn6609:
    I vote witching hour. L spends most of the evening from 5:00 until bath time clinging to my legs (and only mine, not H's).

Haha, that's what I call it! And it's exactly from 5:00 (but sometimes a little earlier) on. It makes it very difficult to make dinner. 

• J wants us both, TOGETHER, playing and interacting with him.  Maybe that's what he is looking for?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"