Enfamil & pampers on offer at target — The Bump
March 2012 Moms

Enfamil & pampers on offer at target

Enfamil buy two get a $10 gift card
Pampers giant boxes  -  buy 2 get a $15 gift card

add in some coupons and you got a deal :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Enfamil & pampers on offer at target

•  they also have a pampers swaddlers online only get $20 off when you buy 2

• Well that will keep the lil man in diapers and formula for a while.. 4 boxes of diapers, 6 infant enfamils and 2 toddler enfamils... $60 in gift certs and I had $17 in coupons. 

I found a $10 off two enfagrow so got some of that to store for later... he can start on that at 9 months... I still have another one of those $10 off enfagrow but they only had two cans of the one I want so will check out the Target near the MIL tomorrow :)
  • Well that will keep the lil man in diapers and formula for a while.. 4 boxes of diapers, 6 infant enfamils and 2 toddler enfamils... $60 in gift certs and I had $17 in coupons. 

I found a $10 off two enfagrow so got some of that to store for later... he can start on that at 9 months. I still have another one of those $10 off enfagrow but they only had two cans of the one I want so will check out the Target near the MIL tomorrow :)
  • Is this in store only? And when is the promo over? I live 2 1/2 hes from target but it may be with it to stock up.
  • image Jessica1232:
    Is this in store only? And when is the promo over? I live 2 1/2 hes from target but it may be with it to stock up.

Love auto correct! Lol
  • I couldn't figure out the online promo...  and I have no idea when it's over  check the website ...maybe the online ad has dates on it?
  • I think it is on for the whole week. 
  • Bought 2 cans of enfamil 2 boxes of diapers online since I live in no mans land. Good deal since MIL paid for it and is letting us keep the 30 in gift cards. However I couldn't use the coupons online since they were from the manufacturer. H and I will be near a target in two weeks so we will restock an use the coupons and gift cards then. I did find out this sale will go on for at least another week in store and for two more weeks online.
  • they are giving $20. away today online for pampers. just FYI
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards