Baby Showers

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    YOu're giving these people, who you hardly know, a LOT of power in your life.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Options
    imagelisa5201:

Okay, that was hard to follow

These "relatives" clearly haven't made much of an effort to be a part of your life or the life of your DH (their nephew) so they are hardly the morality police. 

I know maybe this is hard to hear because you are clearly upset, but I'd just shrug it off if you can. Yes, it's annoying and rude, but whatever. Also, this "sweet lady aunt" doesn't sound very sweet at all. Why would she tell you that the others said that you were gift grabby? That's a nasty bit of gossip to relay. 

Personally, like you said, your damned if you do or if you don't. Crazy family drama that is going to get uglier if you feed into it

Shrug it off, let it go. If they come, they come, if they don't they don't 

Totally not having anything to do with this post but your little girl is the most adorable thing ever... Those eyes are ridiculous!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageEastCoastBride:
    YOu're giving these people, who you hardly know, a LOT of power in your life.

This.

Let it go.

• Options
    imageCantw82bamom:
    imagelisa5201:

Okay, that was hard to follow

These "relatives" clearly haven't made much of an effort to be a part of your life or the life of your DH (their nephew) so they are hardly the morality police. 

I know maybe this is hard to hear because you are clearly upset, but I'd just shrug it off if you can. Yes, it's annoying and rude, but whatever. Also, this "sweet lady aunt" doesn't sound very sweet at all. Why would she tell you that the others said that you were gift grabby? That's a nasty bit of gossip to relay. 

Personally, like you said, your damned if you do or if you don't. Crazy family drama that is going to get uglier if you feed into it

Shrug it off, let it go. If they come, they come, if they don't they don't 

Totally not having anything to do with this post but your little girl is the most adorable thing ever... Those eyes are ridiculous!

Yes this!  So cute!  :)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"