Pregnant after 35

(Untitled)

One of my best friends ("B") offered to be our surrogate, and we're now expecting a baby in April 2013 after two cycles of natural IUI at the Jones Institute. For medical reasons, we are not biologically related to our unborn child. Yes, I guess that makes this a "planned adoption."

Waiting for our Miracle Baby, Carly Marie, Due April 24, 2013!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: (Untitled)

• Congratulations!  What a beautiful friend you have.  Looking forward to sharing thoughts, questions, joys and pregnancy with you.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Welcome what a wonderful gift from your friend B
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello, I am also an April Mom from that board.
    Welcome here as well! How is B feeling?
    Lucky Mom to 5 girls: 09/97, 06/99, 10/02, 11/04, 04/08 & Peanut #6 due in April! Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hi and welcome! I'm expecting my 3rd baby in January, but my 2nd child was born in April, and that is a really lovely time for a baby to arrive. Someday you could have a mother's ring with a diamond in it! :)

Are you planning to find out the sex, or let it be a surprise? I hope you, your DH, and your surrogate have a wonderful 7 months ahead of you!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi, and welcome. What a great story and gift from your friend. Wishing you happy blessings for the upcoming months.
  • I agree this is an extraordinary story you, DH and B are all sharing. It already shows a closeness and trust with your friend and I hope that just continues, giving your baby such a wonderfully loving environment to grow up in.

Welcome to the board, and I hope that your find this a great place to visit during this big step into the next adventure in your lives!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"