March 2012 Moms
Options

AW: She learned quick!

I'm so proud of DD!  We were having sleep issues.  She has almost always STTN.  Last week she started waking up 3x a night.  I'd feed her every time of course, figuring because she was teething and almost ready for solids that she was hungry.  But after a few nights she'd eat good at midnight, 2am and then at 4:30 she'd kinda suck but not eat.  So I finally clued in something was up.  She had it figured out if she cried, Mama would come to her rescue.  

Saturday night we tried a variation of the Ferber method.  When she cried I went to her bed and just rubbed her tummy until she was calm and relaxed and put on her Ocean Wonders.  

Sunday night she only needed her soother and Ocean Wonders...no tummy rubbing, and she only woke up twice instead of 3x.

Last night she only needed her soother, and only woke up once!  

I'm just proud of her :)  Please share your proud moments! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: She learned quick!

• Options
    Nice that was super fast!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"