Parenting

(Untitled)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Labor Buddy to Blowfish11

Re: (Untitled)

• Been there. I spent the better half of my pregnancies wanting to suffocate my DH with a pillow.  Luckily, I didn't go through with my plan. Hang in there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel that way most days and I am not even pregnant!  Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageVenus04d:
    DH has suddenly turned into a human garbage disposal. Everything my daughter doesn't finish, he has to polish off. It doesn't bother me with most things, but he's started doing it with her Gerber dinners that you heat in the microwave. For some reason when I see him do it, it makes me want to stab him and puke simultaneously. How unreasonable am I? Lol. I want my body and my temperament back.
    I don't think that's unreasonable. Those Gerber dinners are nasty. Like, so nasty I finally told DH not to bother to get anymore because *I* was getting sick just seeing them. And I'm not even pregnant. 

I get irritable with DH for no reason, and usually I don't even have hormones as an excuse. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageeddy321:

My normal hormones haven't come back yet.  Please tell me they will soon.  I still live in Crazytown some days.  It's much better, but I think my DH is counting the days until I'm completely normal again.

There are a lot of people who prescribe to the whole "9 months up, 9 months down." After 2 pregnancies & deliveries I'm inclined to agree. It will get better all the time, but it will probably be a few more months before you're completely yourself again. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:

WHY must he insist on stepping onto the bath mat soaking wet from his shower? Can't he towel off a little bit first so I'm not walking in cold puddles when I go to the bathroom? 

This is one of my biggest pet peeves w/DH. I can barely tell the difference in the bathroom between him having showered and DD having had a splash fest in the tub. And 8 times out of 10 he can't remember to hang the bathmat over the edge of the tub to dry. So I have to do that, and the more pregnant I get the more annoying that is getting. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"