December 2010 Moms

Re: (Untitled)

• I completely understand why you are freaking out.  It's hard not to focus on what might happen, even though it probably won't.  I'm sorry that the hospital messed up so badly, someone should have to account for that mistake.  I will be praying for you & your H, for his health and for some peace. ?
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Thanks again, ladies.

To answer a ques he did have surgery to remove the tumor or the " dud nut" as I think of it. If he has this variant they need to do surgery to remove his lymph nodes ASAP to try to ensure that no cells get loose in his body. With this variant, chemo is almost worthless so if it spreads it kills.

We had ruled out the surgery because all the other forms DO respond well to chemo so his one round was/ is supposed to give us about a 97 chance of killing anything still hiding out.

Hopefully that's still the case.
  • Loading the player...
  • Just to echo previous posters...you said yourself this is very rare.  You know what google does: it gives you absolute worst case scenarios, and there is really no reason to think that might be yours.  Hugs coming your way!  I'm so sorry you have to deal with all this stress :(
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Lots of hugs, good vibes and t&p coming your way.
    imageimage
  • The google he is evil.  Do not listen to him.  I agree with the pp's.  Sending you all my positive vibes!  Big hugs.

Also don't feel like you have to always stay strong.  You'll break.  Come here and breakdown as much as you need to. 

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Holy moly! I agree with PP, deep breaths! I think it may be worth it to contact the manager of the lab at the hospital and see what they can do to get the results quicker. I feel they would rather pay to have the results rushed rather than be handed a lawsuit. 

I pray that your DH does not have this rare type of cancer and that he can start treatment and you can put this time behind you quickly! ::hugs:: 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How stressful this all must be. I'm so sorry. I am praying for the best possible outcome for YH. (hugs)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Your hubby is in my thoughts and prayers!! I'm sorry you both have to go through this. :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. Sending prayers and good vibes your way.
  • I'm do sorry you Are dealing with this... And wish we could give you more than Internet posts for emotional support! Love on your family. Will be sending every prayer I've got!
  • Continued T&P for you and your H. I hope you get some positive news soon!
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"