Blended Families

(Untitled)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: (Untitled)

• imageLittlejen22:
    Did you have the extra day in writing?  I totally agree she set you guys up.  What exactly happened, when did she tell you to get him back to her versus when she had the cops show up to get him? I am confused, was the open house at her house and she had them there waiting for the hand-off at the date/time discussed?

The bold. How shady of BM. I really hope you have things in writing, or that the judge will believe you guys.

Littlejen, the open house was at SS's school with his teacher, classmates, and other parents. 

• imageLittlejen22:
    Did you have the extra day in writing?  I totally agree she set you guys up.  What exactly happened, when did she tell you to get him back to her versus when she had the cops show up to get him?  I am confused, was the open house at her house and she had them there waiting for the hand-off at the date/time discussed?

No, it was just verbal...DH pointed out that we'd have to drop him off Sunday and drive back less that 24 hours later unless we kept him the extra day...she said that made sense and she had to work anyway. Then she ended up going out of town as asking to drop him off early for the week. So at the very end of the week she decided we already got extra time and needed to bring him back Sunday.

Everything was at the school...she just brought some police officer friend of theirs in with her. I don't think a lot of people noticed that part actually because he played it off like he was looking for his child's classroom. I wasn't even 100% sure myself it wasn't just coincidence until I heard her tell him thanks when they walked out.

But DH has met with his lawyer on it since I posted and he's not at all concerned it'll go anywhere. Since it's the only visitation issue BM has tried to being up in 5 years, and it "happens" to be right after we've filed charges against her our lawyer is pretty sure they would throw it out.

Our pre-trial date is for early Jan.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"