3rd Trimester

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    a friend of mine gave me her medela maternity support band. it is only about $30 and it has helped me a lot. i was in such bad pain from RLP that i actually went to the emergency room and within 2 days of using this belt i am feeling much better. i did some reading about it and i read that its good to get the larger size than the one you think you need. i am using the large/xl and it works well. good luck!
  • Options
    I bought one from Babies R Us.  It seems to work well for me.  It is there own branded belt.  The atlas one sounds awesome though...  The belt I bought was around $30? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehamlook:
    a friend of mine gave me her medela maternity support band. it is only about $30 and it has helped me a lot. i was in such bad pain from RLP that i actually went to the emergency room and within 2 days of using this belt i am feeling much better. i did some reading about it and i read that its good to get the larger size than the one you think you need. i am using the large/xl and it works well. good luck!

Can I ask how big you are to get an idea for sizing? Thanks :) 

• Options

prepregnancy i was a size 10. wow do i miss those days! Stick out tongue

• Options
    I got mine for 50 from pea in a pod. It was very soft, cotton but breathable for summer time. Helped me sooo much!
  • Options
    How about this one? It is cheap but has 4 stars.
  • Options

imageHeavenisaplace:
    How about this one? It is cheap but has 4 stars.

Thanks so much for the suggestion! Went ahead and ordered it based on the reviews... hopefully it helps and what a deal! :) Thanks again!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"