November 2011 Moms

Any other LO's still not crawling?

My LO isn't even army crawling, or rolling to get to point A to B.  He just wants to sit on his bum and play with what he an reach.  We've tried tons of tummy time, putting toys just out of his reach, even helping him with the movements.  Nothing seems to help!  He's only rolled tummy to back one time in his crib, that also concerns me.  He will just lay on his tummy and cry until someone flips him.  When he does it in his crib I leave him and he will finally just lay down and go to sleep.  If I flip him it becomes a game of flip flop!  I know every baby develops at their own pace but I thought he'd at least be inch worming around or something by 9 months.
image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any other LO's still not crawling?

• Mine just started scooting a couple days ago.  This is the first attempt she's really made at being mobile.

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD is not crawling, scooting, or mobile in any way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine doesn't crawl or roll either! I asked Dr about it at his 9mo appt and Dr wasn't concerned. He said sitting up to play is one of the most important milestones and DS is great at sitting. He also said to work on standing up with DSmaybe he'll skip the crawling and go to walking. He said we'll reevaluate at 1yr.
  • LO rolls and army crawls. Just in the last week or so he has started army crawling/scooting more frequently. He still mostly rolls. If your pedi is not concerned, I wouldn't be either! 
    Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mine is pretty much the same way! She doesnt roll...she can roll over because ive seen her do it like 5 times, but now, she makes no attempt either way. She just wants to sit on her bum too! She just started scooting and bouncing a week or 2 ago and even that is fairly rare.

she is just a content baby with where she is... i guess 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"