January 2013 Moms

very upset

So I posted a thread if my baby was a girl and someone not on this site, said  the legs are to closed and you can not tell. That really made me mad. 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: very upset

• not trying to be rude, but you asked a question of internet strangers about determining the sex of your unborn child - they said they couldn't tell and now you're upset... really?

did you think they were u/s techs or OB's?  Clearly most of us are not and I wouldn't trust what someone said online as 100%, that is for your doctor/medical professionals to determine. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks, and your not being rude.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageDSE0809:

Thanks, and your not being rude.

*you're.  

You're welcome.

I also don't see what you are upset about.   

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Well what did your ultrasound tech say? That's the only opinion that really matters.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Oh, it's you again.  Uh, welcome back?

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/68455362.aspx  Scroll down apparently she made a new account.  

10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Seriously? This is getting frippin' old. You already started this thread a few days ago and then freaked out and DD'd it. Now your back, same thing again. Now you have DD'd two threads, opened a third, complained again on this thread and changed your screen name. Your having a girl, get over it! There are a bunch of women who would do anything to have a healthy child. 
    Lost but never forgotten <3 : </br> 1st BFP 2/8/06 m/c @ 12 weeks; 2nd BFP 2/9/07 w/ Clomid; DD (Monica Caroline) born 11/16/07; 3rd BFP 3/25/11 w/ injections m/c @ 5 weeks; 4th BFP 8/3/11 w/ injections diagnosed blighted ovum; 5th BFP 1/20/12 m/c @ 9 weeks; 6th BFP 4/27/12 Praying for our rainbow Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Lame troll. We need some fun on this board!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Why would you say something like that , everything is pretty much done with. I really do not know why I am upset. I honestly think I am one of those people that believe everything that everyone says. I made a new account , because they told me to change my username, because it was my first and last name and anyone could just look me up and I did not want that. 
  • Who are you talking to? Use the quote button.
    Lost but never forgotten <3 : </br> 1st BFP 2/8/06 m/c @ 12 weeks; 2nd BFP 2/9/07 w/ Clomid; DD (Monica Caroline) born 11/16/07; 3rd BFP 3/25/11 w/ injections m/c @ 5 weeks; 4th BFP 8/3/11 w/ injections diagnosed blighted ovum; 5th BFP 1/20/12 m/c @ 9 weeks; 6th BFP 4/27/12 Praying for our rainbow Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageDSE0809:
    Why would you say something like that , everything is pretty much done with. I really do not know why I am upset. I honestly think I am one of those people that believe everything that everyone says. I made a new account , because they told me to change my username, because it was my first and last name and anyone could just look me up and I did not want that. 

I understand why you changed your username, congratulations on figuring out how to safely use the internet in 2012 (common sense).  I do not understand what the point of this thread was...or other threads you posted then DD'd on your previous account.   

10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• I am a troll yes, you are not the only ones that yell at me for this . cough my husband. and I will make it up to you about the fun here are some funny jokes I am sorry. I surrender. 

Nesting Pregnancy Humor Jokes Mother's Day

Pregnancy Humor Jokes Mother's Day

• imageChocodoxies:
    Who are you talking to? Use the quote button.

Sorry, but I hope you like the jokes.  

• You need to stop getting so upset about what strangers on the internet say to you. You got so upset the last time you posted asking about the sex of your child and people didn't tell you wanted to hear. Now you tried again, and are again so upset about your responses. Public forums might not be the best place for you.

ETA:

I am a troll yes, you are not the only ones that yell at me for this . cough my husband. and I will make it up to you about the fun here are some funny jokes I am sorry. I surrender.  

...what??  This was the lamest MUD ever. 

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageDSE0809:

I am a troll yes, you are not the only ones that yell at me for this . cough my husband. and I will make it up to you about the fun here are some funny jokes I am sorry. I surrender. 

What? I am not intending to be offensive here, but is English your second language?  Perhaps you're getting upset because of a language barrier?

• imageChocodoxies:
    imageDSE0809:

What? I am not intending to be offensive here, but is English your second language?  Perhaps you're getting upset because of a language barrier?

No , so apparently I am stupid.  Because I can not type right things well.  

• I'm really not getting where this is coming from. I thought we resolved this a few days ago?? Remember, if you are that upset about people's comments, STOP POSTING. They can't pick on you if you don't give them any material.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Boring MUD
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageDSE0809:
    imageChocodoxies:
    imageDSE0809:

Oh boy... 

• imageDSE0809:
    imageChocodoxies:
    imageDSE0809:

OP,

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJumpAroundBucky:
    imageDSE0809:
    imageChocodoxies:
    imageDSE0809:

OP,

• And internet strangers care that you are mad that other internet strangers cannot tell you if you are having a boy or a girl.

Am I understanding this correctly?

You should go to babygaga.com. Now...and never come back.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Why does it make you mad?? I don't understand. Plus who cares what you're having, I would have loved a baby boy but I got three little princesses instead it is what it is and a healthy baby at the end of the day is all that matters. Do you see how many ladies here have a loss on their signature? It's ignorant to let something like that bother you, enjoy your healthy baby.
    imageimageimage
  • I don't really know exactly what you're trying to say, but...

My advice would be to erase all of this from your mind, and just be surprised when your LO is born. It sounds like you are better off Team Green so as not to become constantly upset about everyone else's opinion on what you're having. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Are you still upset? I think that you need to let it go.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Mind = Blown.

Usually I'm all mad that I always seem to miss these things & now I can see that there really isn't much to miss at all lolololol

• Confused 

What happened to the trolls that were at least somewhat entertaining?!

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageMagenta728:
    Boring MUD

Agreed.  

BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebrittandjp:

Confused 

What happened to the trolls that were at least somewhat entertaining?!

This.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 
  • Sleep
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDSE0809:

I can't even...what?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I feel like this post needs more drama... 

OP, no need to be upset. Your baby is obviously less slutty than everyone else's. Who wants their child spreading their legs for a random u/s tech!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• imageRaeily:

I feel like this post needs more drama... 

OP, no need to be upset. Your baby is obviously less slutty than everyone else's. Who wants their child spreading their legs for a random u/s tech!?

(((giggle))) 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• imageRaeily:

I feel like this post needs more drama... 

I'm cracking up hahahah

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"