May 2012 Moms
Options

LO has the black lung.

To hear her tell it. She's OBSESSED with fake coughing. She does it most often when she's happy and interacting with someone she likes. When she wakes up in the morning and my husband is getting her dressed they have this conversation where they exchange loud fake coughs and coos. She's nuts.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LO has the black lung.

• Options
    DD has started this constant grunting thing. I think she likes to hear herself make noise. I constantly check her pants for poo! lol!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lucas has been fake coughing to tell me he's hungry since about three weeks. His fussing didn't always get a quick response being the youngest of three but I'd come running to see if he was ok if he coughed. He figured it out early on and still does it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LO has been doing this for the past month too.  She always smiles really big after she does it.  She had a "real" cough this week and there is a big difference.  :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    I'm imagining a polite little throat clearing cough. "**cough-cough** excuse me, mommy, I require your assistance and attention."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so glad someone posted this about the fake coughing.  Both of mine are doing it and I was almost 100% sure they were doing it to be funny,  but in the back of my mind I was worried they were getting sick.  I had a cold recently and coughed a lot and it started then, but no signs of sickness...just the fakey cough.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image image
  • Options
    Lol I love it! :)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Omgoodness! LO does this too!!!!  But until I read this post I thought it was a real cough.  My gut told me it might not be, but I figured it was too early for him to "fake" it.  Now I'm relieved!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"