Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Re: (Untitled)

• You are not alone! I have been dealing with anxiety again recently...I was (and still am a bit) stressing and taking too much on. I recently have had to just step back and work out how to make my life simpler and remove unecessary drama. I have taken on some part time work and while I can bring bebe with me, making the decision to put her in care a couple of mornings a week was such a relief. Stressful to begin with but ultimately a really positive decision. I now feel like she gets more interaction with other children as well as experiences I just couldn't give her, while I have space to concerntrate on my work and run errands if need be.

I also recently removed myself from a few online moms groups I participate in as they were/are far too negative (though I didn't realise it at the time). Spacing myself from people that affect me negatively has also helped.

Is care an option for you? Or is taking up a class like yoga/swimming a possibility? Taking the time to appreicate that I am a good mother while having time to myself has really helped me.

Also writing down my anxieties really helped me come to realise what my 'triggers' were and I was able to come up with ways to eliminate them where possible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"