March 2012 Moms

anyone else got a gerber baby?

Just for shits n giggles we entered ... anyone else?  If so good luck.. voting starts on Tuesday I think.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: anyone else got a gerber baby?

• I do!  I thought, what the heck? We could use $10K or $50K! My profile picture is what we entered. Judging by the pics you just posted, Wipz, we have some stiff competition! :)

If anyone on here wins, you have to tell us! 

• I entered this one.. I wanted to enter one of his bare butt shots but that isn't allowed lol

• Loading the player...
  • You should have, but isn't entry closed now? I thought it was the 26th or something.. go check and see and get her entered if its still open :)

• I totally did it too! Sure we don't have much of a chance but maybe? Felix from Urbana, IL :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yup, we entered too! Good luck everyone!

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Post your entry ID's ladies ...see if we can't get one of these March cuties in the running. Good luck to all the March babies who entered Yes and thank you to all the ladies who take time to vote for one of these cutiepies.

• We are 200528.  I tried to vote for you, too, Wipz, but you can only give one vote per milestone per day.  Tomorrow!
  • Oh, they're all such cuties! Lisad - I LOVE that pic of your LO...so adorable.  It seems that we're all in the same category, uh oh :)   My number is 230178

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebadbridey:

It seems that we're all in the same category, uh oh :)  

That's what happens when March mommas spawn such  awesomely cute babies ... as they say in the Highlander.." there can be only one ".. luckily the rest don't get their heads chopped off lol
  • imagebadbridey:

Oh, they're all such cuties! Lisad - I LOVE that pic of your LO...so adorable.  It seems that we're all in the same category, uh oh :)   My number is 230178

Thank you! 

• well that's a shi**er .. none of my family can vote because they aren't in the US... well scuse me for my foreign heritage lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"