Adoption
Options

(Untitled)

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

We've been searching & registered with this site for years and I can tell you they won't work directly with you. We have not adopted as of yet. After you're interested in child(ren) they also want your caseworker to contact them and have your caseworker send your home study.

Also, as PP said it's very hard, not only is your home study being sent for the child(ren) but there are about 50 people behind you. The other thing I came across, is most of the time they want the children to stay in the state where they live. Which drives me nuts because these poor kids have to wait for a family in their state - when there ALOT of loving and caring couples from other states that would LOVE to have them become a part of their family!

Wishing everyone my very best.

TTC since May 2007 - 12/20/07 Angel Baby - 03/27/08 Angel Baby - 06/08 Diagnosed with MTHFR (1 copy) - 07/08 Uterine Polyp removed - 9/5/08 Chemical Pregnancy - 10/08 started researching adoption agencies - 12/08 Found new RE - 2/09 had 3 large Fibroids removed - 10/15/09 Adoption Home Study Approved & waiting - 12/22/10 Angel Baby - 6/11 State Licensed as Foster Parents - 7/5/2012 Angel Baby 10/26/2012 - diagnosed with Asherman's Syndrome
  • Options
    I peruse that site and my local state site often looking at older kids and sibling sets that we might be potentially interested in adopting. We want to adopt an older girl like 5-10 years old or possibly siblings. I wish you luck in your process.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"