March 2012 Moms
Options

quick update

It's been a crazy few weeks/month  I lost 2 very special ladies in my life within a month of each other.. one to cancer and one to organ failure.  then My co-worker and team mate lost her dad and so I was covering both of our jobs while she went out of state,  then my Ex MIL  passed away last week .. so between work and personal stuff .. it's just been a bit crazy.

The little man has been having a growth spurt .. and some.  His sleep pattern  is a bit whacked.. he has two teeth and is growing like a weed... this kid is growing an inch a month WTF.  By the time he is two he will be taller than me lol.

The good news is my stepdaughterr is pregnant again after 2 losses and it's going well so far. I got found a good deal on my baby jail so that will be here next week, I have a new shutterfly book coming next week...can't wait to see how that one turned out..it's so cute.  Lil man is eating up a storm.. he's on a meix of boob juice, formula and cereal... he tried sweet potato and I swear that stuff is like baby crack to him lol.

He has some new best friends.. the inlaws dog and our baby cat... it's so cute.

He bit me 6 times while feeding the other week, got his ass tapped and his dinner removed.. the next day he slowly advanced, looking me dead in the eye and latched on so gentle I had to try real hard not to laugh .. the look on his face was precious.. he had that .. "you gonna smack me if I bite you arent you ? " look.  He hasn't done it since, I guess mommmy shouting owww isn't so funny anymore lol

He now plays World of warcraft.. he has a level 8 druid and even got a guild invite... I had to laugh.  I messaged the guy back and said unless his guild like to run around and jump alot he wouldnt be much use to a guild.. he's only 5 months old. 

He has some serious attitude, he pulls the funniest expressions and is getting very adept at winding daddy round his little finger...along with my hair which appears to be falling out quite nicely lately.

I though AF had made a comeback the other week but after a few days of spotting.. nada  ...so I guess not.

He had his first bath at Grandmas in her corner jacuzzi tub...and had a blast

.. ok so not quite so quick an update... but I was trying and  trust me there is more lol..... for some reason I can't get my pics to post so will see what's going on there in a few.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: quick update

• Options

Toofers  :)

Bathtime at Grandma's

• Options
    Thanks for checking in- we were worried.  I am sorry to hear about all the losses.  Sounds like a tough time.  Little Man is too cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my you have been busy! Glad you checked in. We kept asking what happened to you but no body was sure. Sorry for your losses! It's tough to lose people you are close with. But on the positive side you SD is pregnant! I remember you saying she went through a few losses. Cute pictures btw.
  • Options
    I am sorry for your losses, and happy for your SD. I remember you mentioning she was going in for the first u/s awhile ago. So glad everything is going well!
    I'm sorry but I have to ask, you didn't actually hit your 5 month old, did you? I wasn't sure from your wording.
  • Options
    imagerocknrollfriend:
    I am sorry for your losses, and happy for your SD. I remember you mentioning she was going in for the first u/s awhile ago. So glad everything is going well! I'm sorry but I have to ask, you didn't actually hit your 5 month old, did you? I wasn't sure from your wording.

lol.. no I didn't "hit" him he got a tap on his diapered butt.. which is the same gentle patting he gets when he is going to sleep.  You can relax I don't make a habit of beating babies  ...or eating them.  LOL
  • Options
    Sorry for the tragedy going on but great to see you back. You had us worried sick! Thought you dumped up for FB!!!! Lol! Hope everything works out and your LO is as cute as ever!
  • Options
    imageWipz:
    imagerocknrollfriend:
    I am sorry for your losses, and happy for your SD. I remember you mentioning she was going in for the first u/s awhile ago. So glad everything is going well! I'm sorry but I have to ask, you didn't actually hit your 5 month old, did you? I wasn't sure from your wording.

lol.. no I didn't "hit" him he got a tap on his diapered butt.. which is the same gentle patting he gets when he is going to sleep.  You can relax I don't make a habit of beating babies  ...or eating them.  LOL

Lol sorry I wasn't sure what you meant by "tap", sometimes it can mean different things! I am actually impressed you put up with being bit 6 times. DS doesn't have teeth yet, but my 7 month old nephew does and he's bit my sister a couple of times. He chomped down on my thumb yesterday and boy those little suckers are sharp! I can't imagine that on my nipple!
    And I am a total babyeater. Was just nomming on some chunky ham hocks a minute ago! :]
  • Options

imageJessica1232:
    Sorry for the tragedy going on but great to see you back. You had us worried sick! Thought you dumped up for FB!!!! Lol! Hope everything works out and your LO is as cute as ever!

haha nope not gonna happen, my facebook is just for keeping close friends and relatives uptodate on the munchkin .. much as I love ya'all I have no desire to have a fb friends list that rivals war and peace. LOL

• Options

imageWipz:
    imagerocknrollfriend:

Glad you are doing well, and congrats to your SD.  So sorry for all of your losses.

Also, I always worried about being bit while breastfeeding.  I EP'd, but DH's mom said a good smack on the butt stopped them from biting her again.  I'm sure a smack was harder than tapping.  O_o

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

imagerocknrollfriend:
    imageWipz:
    imagerocknrollfriend:

Lol sorry I wasn't sure what you meant by "tap", sometimes it can mean different things! I am actually impressed you put up with being bit 6 times. DS doesn't have teeth yet, but my 7 month old nephew does and he's bit my sister a couple of times. He chomped down on my thumb yesterday and boy those little suckers are sharp! I can't imagine that on my nipple! And I am a total babyeater. Was just nomming on some chunky ham hocks a minute ago! :]

Trust me it was not fun or easy, that lil butt thought making me scream owwies was funny so kept doing it.. and as for the ass beating, I am sure at some point in his life he will get his ass spanked, but right now it's way too cute and biteable and would spoil my photos if there was a hand mark on it(..  and yes I am kidding)  

I grew up getting my ass whooped for nothing, I have no intentions of whuppin on my kid for something as silly as biting me .. he's just learning all the new things and it's no different to him laughing when we yawn or sneeze or whatever tickles him at any given time. ... he learnt quick enough when his dinner went away... my kid likes to eat too much to keep doing that lol.

• Options
    imageWipz:

imagerocknrollfriend:
    imageWipz:
    imagerocknrollfriend:

Lol sorry I wasn't sure what you meant by "tap", sometimes it can mean different things! I am actually impressed you put up with being bit 6 times. DS doesn't have teeth yet, but my 7 month old nephew does and he's bit my sister a couple of times. He chomped down on my thumb yesterday and boy those little suckers are sharp! I can't imagine that on my nipple! And I am a total babyeater. Was just nomming on some chunky ham hocks a minute ago! :]

Trust me it was not fun or easy, that lil butt thought making me scream owwies was funny so kept doing it.. and as for the ass beating, I am sure at some point in his life he will get his ass spanked, but right now it's way too cute and biteable and would spoil my photos if there was a hand mark on it(..  and yes I am kidding)  

I grew up getting my ass whooped for nothing, I have no intentions of whuppin on my kid for something as silly as biting me .. he's just learning all the new things and it's no different to him laughing when we yawn or sneeze or whatever tickles him at any given time. ... he learnt quick enough when his dinner went away... my kid likes to eat too much to keep doing that lol.

I was gonna say, it looks like he's naked in all his photos! :D
  • Options
    Yup.. this kid spends most of his life in just a diaper... it's so damned hot here.  He is happy as a clam neked and the only reason for the diaper is he loves to play fireman with his sprinkler hose lol.  He does actually own a tonne of clothes. most of which he outgrew too early or never even wore Huh?
  • Options
    imageWipz:
    Yup.. this kid spends most of his life in just a diaper... it's so damned hot here.nbsp; He is happy as a clam neked and the only reason for the diaper is he loves to play fireman with his sprinkler hose lol.nbsp; He does actually own a tonne of clothes. most of which he outgrew too early ornbsp;never even wore [:]

I always tell DS my favorite baby is a naked baby. :] I worked hard to make all those parts, I want to see them and kiss them all the time!
  • Options

Welcome back, but very sorry to hear of all the losses that kept you away.  

Your son is a cutie.  Babies look so much older when they get teeth.  DD doesn't have any yet. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"