April 2013 Moms

Just told my brother!

For those of you who read my post about my horrible SIL, who is KU and is stealing my original baby name after my miscarriage in Jan....

I met up with my brother this evening while SHE was working. It felt really good to tell him my news and totally not include her. I also left his house just in time to be gone right before she got home. :)  Thanks again for the advice to do this! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just told my brother!

• Yay! I remember being so upset for you after hearing that story. So glad it went well!
    photo 1378658_10100278675134870_1893960270_n.jpg
  • Well what did he have to say? Glad you avoided the nasty sil! Are they still hell bent on stealing your name?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMurraydog:
    Well what did he have to say? Glad you avoided the nasty sil! Are they still hell bent on stealing your name?

He was excited! At one point, I did actually say, "well, you better tell her that I'm still going to use the name Emery" He just looked at me and was speechless. I just laughed it off and said that I actually picked out a different name that I like much better. It still ticks me off that they are doing that, but oh well...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Smart girl! Glad to hear you got to do it your way!
    Man! You should've left it at- we're still using Emery. That's actually pretty hilarious. :)
  • imagelovelyday39:
    Smart girl! Glad to hear you got to do it your way!
    Man! You should've left it at- we're still using Emery. That's actually pretty hilarious. :)

I agree with this! So glad you went to see him alone and didn't have to talk to the nasty SIL - but I do think you should have gone ahead and left it at "we're still using Emery" Ha! They'd deserve that awkwardness :) 

• imageCasie13:

imageMurraydog:
    Well what did he have to say? Glad you avoided the nasty sil! Are they still hell bent on stealing your name?

He was excited! At one point, I did actually say, "well, you better tell her that I'm still going to use the name Emery" He just looked at me and was speechless. I just laughed it off and said that I actually picked out a different name that I like much better. It still ticks me off that they are doing that, but oh well...

You'd be well within your right to still use the name!!

Glad the meeting with your brother went well

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"