December 2011 Moms
Options

We have a screamer..

DD just learned yesterday that high pitched screaming was fun.. So fast forward 24hrs, she has learned to use it when she doesn't want to be left alone or when I am not in sight.
Today we were having lunch and DD starts to scream because I was carrying her facing forward and she couldn't see me. Of course I ask her to shhhh.. But we all know she doesn't know what I am saying! I felt bad for getting all those 'please shut up your child' looks from others.
Anybody else in the same boat?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We have a screamer..

• Options
    DS will scream but it's more of a playful high pitched yell and people laugh at him. I think he's found his voice it's funny how he does it and gets attention too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I have a very vocal baby. She screams (although it's not very high pitch thank goodness), all the time - happy, upset, just for the heck of it. 

She has actually started waiting until we pass people and yells AT them! It's actually pretty hillarious (and embarrases the crap out of DH). 
    BFP #2 - MC Aug 2012 - D&C w/ complications
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJmcmahon21:
    DS will scream but it's more of a playful high pitched yell and people laugh at him. I think he's found his voice it's funny how he does it and gets attention too.
    Abby's been doing this too and it cracks us up. She also does a piggy snort, and growls like our dogs :) They're so funny when they're discovering new skills :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"