2nd Trimester

(Untitled)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: (Untitled)

• My remedy: Tylenol but to give it a kick have a small glass of coke then put a COLD washcloth on your forehead. You want cold  because it will shrink the blood vessels. And then if you can, take a nap...you should wake up feeling better.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would get headaches like that.  But I found out that it was caused by my sinuses.  I wasn't stuffed up or congested but the sinus pressure itself was giving me nausiating headaches.  I take Zyrtec and Sudafed and then pair that with Tylendol.  After it goes away it just keep am eye on up I'm doing when I get a headache.  Most of the time I can head it off by just taking a Zyrtec.
  • Loading the player...
  • I too have been suffering from headaches, which started in the 2nd Trimester and I get at least one a week sometimes more. I was mostly fine in the first trimester and didn't suffer from headaches before my pregnancy, which is probably making me less acceptable to the pain. I agree that the tables we are allow to take don't do anything and sometimes even after sleep I still have a headache. I do have private health insurance so am going to look into acupuncture. I will keep you posted if it makes a difference. I would love to know what is causing them?
  • With both pregnancies I got headaches starting in the second tri and I think it was because I cut all caffeine.  I introduced about a half cup of coffee in the morning and it really helped me.  I still get one sometimes in the afternoon, but they aren't as strong.  Hopefully you will start feeling better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"