1st Trimester
Options

(Untitled)

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

I have a cup of coffee every day. I did my last pregnancy as well. As long as you don't have any other caffiene throughout the day, then there is nothing to worry about.......I love my coffe...I had gestational diabetes last time around and my coffee just wasn't the same....so I'm taking full advantage of being able to have my cream in my coffee, I don't do sugar....but cream is all carbs, so I'm limited once the diabetes creep in........ 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers After years of struggling with infertility issues (PCOS since I was 16) and 15 medicated cycles we finally got blessed with our son. We got lucky with our 7th IUI using stims...Now we are back on the roller coaster to try for another miracle..IVF cycle in May resulted in a chemical pregnancy. 2 snowbabies FET 7/16-transferred 2 blastocyst...Faint bfp 4dp5dt! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I drink a cup of coffee/day (or two half-caf cups) and don't see any reason to stop until/unless I develop an aversion (I did with DD).

I will also enjoy the occasional half glass of wine once I am in my 2nd trimester. Moderation is key.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I gave it up, but even when I tried to drink decaf I didn't want it. I am just now wanting coffee again, but I do decaf. I just don't want my baby's heart rate to get super fast, even if it didn't cause a MC, I just feel bad for it. It's so tiny!
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"