Baby Names

(Untitled)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage

Natural M/C at 7 weeks 9.17.08 Natural M/C at 7 weeks 2.1.13

Re: (Untitled)

• imagerockopera:
    I voted Chloe.  I like Ava and Leah, but you already have an A name and an L name, so I went with the C.

This. I would've gone with Leah if not for the initials. Of course, my sisters' kids are N, J, J, A, and A and I don't know that N has never complained about not having a buddy, but you never know. ;)

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • imageang.ela23:

imagerockopera:
    I voted Chloe.  I like Ava and Leah, but you already have an A name and an L name, so I went with the C.

We call Alexis, Lexi too. So she kind of has an L name :) Does that make Leah ok? Or would you still go with Chloe? Im only asking bc my issue is having one be the odd man out as well. But since Alexis goes by Lexi most of the time I figured maybe Leah would be ok?

Hm ... in that case, I would probably go with Leah.

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Ava, Chloe and Leah. I probably inherently like them in that order, however for me popularity would veto the first two.

I very much dislike Camryn and especially Rylie. I find them cutesy, misspelled, and not evocative of a professional woman.

ETA: I find the practice of trying to give each sibling a different letter totally crazy. I can't fathom actually caring if I did or didn't have the same initial as my sibling. The only time this factors in for me is that I am anti-Duggar sets.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I picked Camryn because I like Cameron.

I don't like Ava (too popular) or Leah (too boring) or Chloe (too cutesy and popular).

Rylie should be Riley and is a boy name that I really don't like on girls.

Cameron is the best IMO. The nn Cammy is adorable!

BFP #1 - 11/7/12 * M/C - 12/8/12 @ 7W6D
    BFP #2 - 3/2/13 * DS1 - BORN ON EDD - 11/13/13
    BFP #3 - 11/7/14 * DS2 - BORN ON EDD - 07/21/15 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageObLaDi:

I like Ava, Chloe and Leah. I probably inherently like them in that order, however for me popularity would veto the first two.

I very much dislike Camryn and especially Rylie. I find them cutesy, misspelled, and not evocative of a professional woman.

ETA: I find the practice of trying to give each sibling a different letter totally crazy. I can't fathom actually caring if I did or didn't have the same initial as my sibling. The only time this factors in for me is that I am anti-Duggar sets.

lol thank you for that :) I think I am not going to worry so much about the letter & just go with the name we like best. (which I have no clue what that is yet)

• Chloe!
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Definitely Leah.

Rylie was my favourite name when I was 15. 

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Even though it's popular, I really like the way Alexis, Lauren and Chloe sound.

I'm sure you've been told this, but you don't spell Cameron that way. 

VOTE on my Name List

Pregnancy Ticker

• imagealliejo725:

Even though it's popular, I really like the way Alexis, Lauren and Chloe sound.

I'm sure you've been told this, but you don't spell Cameron that way. 

Camryn is my husbands top pick so I just have it how he wrote it on his list.

• I picked Chloe. I think it works well with the sibling names!

My cousin named her son Camryn...spelled your way. She calls him Cam for nn.

Lilypie - (A6Jy)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"