Someone take the food away!!! — The Bump
April 2013 Moms

Someone take the food away!!!

I seriously feel like I have been eating none stop today. I am sitting here eating grapes and tomatoes. and I still am not satisfied!!! I think I am going to make some mashed potatoes. Ugh some one stop me please!

Re: Someone take the food away!!!

• A least your eating fruits and veggies. I'm eating tortilla chips and Rock candy.

• image NicoleSB80:
    A least your eating fruits and veggies. I'm eating tortilla chips and Rock candy.

Earlier it was blueberry muffins and potato chips lol that was after the bowl of capt'in crunch.  

• Ohhhhh Now I want captain crunch!!!

• I'm at the office, I've run out of food, and I still have an hour and a half left before I can leave. I might die. I'm starving!!!

Might have to stop for some Cap'n Crunch on the way home now! Big Smile

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Heyyyy, Captain Crunch is seriously my "after meal snack". I can have a bowl like 15 minutes after dinner. It's bad. 
    photo d09ff0b8-8137-4e1c-ae47-58c3ef11d6b5_zpsdf895214.jpg
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yesterday I felt like my appetite was more out of control than usual! Unfortunately there was a lot of junk food at work and I gave in, so it wasn't my best day. At least you were eating fruits and veggies! I find it helps to add a little fat, like dipping veggies in a little ranch dressing or having fruit with some cheese or peanut butter. Keeps me fuller longer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image keyourtnee:
    Heyyyy, Captain Crunch is seriously my "after meal snack". I can have a bowl like 15 minutes after dinner. It's bad.nbsp;
    I used to do this every night after dinner until dd showed up and I was convinced dairy was affecting her while I was breastfeedig 11 months of no milk cereal I've lost my go to snack!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards