Stay at Home Moms

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    For OP and those skeptical about having indoor pets: not to worry OP, your little one will heal and at least you know what could happen - if there is a scenerio such as this, you can kick the dog out or the cat off the bed.  As for those who are jumping all over pet owners for having inside pets or pets at all: I was on the beach last weekend with both of my daughters, I got there just past 9:00 a.m.  All dogs are supposed to be off the beach by then but there were two and the people who owned them were just standing there talking.  The dogs were hanging out chasing balls in the water right in front of them.  I had just finished getting all of our stuff set up and DD#2 was sitting on the beach blanket when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, the dogs went on a chase and OF ALL PLACES where there was NOBODY else on the beach, they had to run right across my blanket and just clip DD, knocking her over.  She wasn't hurt in any way but, seriously, this sh!t can happen anywhere! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oh no! pets can be so unpredictable at times. I hope she feels better soon and it doesn't make her scared of your dog.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"